ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers find away to upset #6 Wisky at home

I have a theory/prediction. Huskers get 1 road win at either Indiana, Ohio St or Michigan. Win at least 2 games in the B1G tourney, earn a 5 seed in the dance and Chucky Hepburn and Greg Gard come out of the closet as gay lovers. Which would be highly unethical relationship IMO…
5 seed would be impossible I would have to think 8 is the ceiling. As far as the other stuff...

I mean if you beat the #1 and #6 team and get 20ish wins… you gotta dance, right?
Weeks ago I thought this game was an L. Huge in the grand scheme… cant slip up and it will help to steal one or two on the road.

Reactions: Laner2
It’s that way from the NBA all the way down to middle school. Always has been. Some of it is the how physical they let it get. It’s ridiculous now. Hand checks outside the three point line etc. Offensive hooks around the bucket. Travels on almost every trip down the court. It’s not the same game it was 30 years ago.

I’m not counting chickens before they’re hatched. Gary gutted it out but he’ll have trouble walking in the morning. Gotta keep winning.
I get it, but we're at 16 wins. We'll get to 22 with our schedule & BIG tourney. 5? quad 1 wins? We get to 24 we might be a 6 seed.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
This should solidify a top 4 seed in the NIT
Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

A co worker asked what I thought about this game, and I said I think Huskers can win. He laughed at me. I’ve seen better wisky teams come here and lose. Win this game and I think Huskers are on the good side of the bubble.
You get to do the laughing tomorrow 🤣

This should solidify a top 4 seed in the NIT
Just stop. We got 9 games left. We win 4 and we get to 20. With victories over Michigan State, Kansas State, Indiana, Purdue, and now Wisconsin. I wish we would have beaten Creighton and Minnesota. I hope this helps with Hoiberg's recruiting for next year. It's nice to win for a change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT