ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers are 1.5 dogs on the road over the Hoosiers

Shon Morris keeps acting like D1 post players don’t need to catch passes that come straight to them. It’s basketball, Shon.

Shon Morris keeps acting like D1 post players don’t need to catch passes that come straight to them. It’s basketball, Shon.
If you're going to refute Shon Morris, you need at least another 10,000 words in this post.

That was a hell of a stat that they just mentioned. That IS a large body of work.

They’re going down low a lot more than we are and getting smothered. I haven’t felt like officiating has been all that lopsided tonight.
Yeah it's been more like the typical road game, as opposed to past trips to IU when they were a Big Ten darling.

They’re going down low a lot more than we are and getting smothered. I haven’t felt like officiating has been all that lopsided tonight.
2nd half 7 vs 1 allowed them to close to single digits then they decided to bogusly even it up allowed us to stretch back the lead to 10

Finally, a road win!

Best Nebraska mens basketball I've ever seen.

I was hoping they would dunk at the end. Fools need to learn how to run a clock. That bullshit wouldn't even happen in a high school game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT