ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers find away to upset #6 Wisky at home

Is this a ‘Must Win’? Probably not, assuming these guys show up for a road game at some point this season. IF NU does win, it once again washes away the sour taste from the last debacle and probably adds some cushion for the NCAA Tournament.

To be safe, I put my standard hedge wager on UW -1.5. There is a doomsday scenario where NU loses by one. God, I hope not.

Is this a ‘Must Win’? Probably not, assuming these guys show up for a road game at some point this season. IF NU does win, it once again washes away the sour taste from the last debacle and probably adds some cushion for the NCAA Tournament.

To be safe, I put my standard hedge wager on UW -1.5. There is a doomsday scenario where NU loses by one. God, I hope not.
Why not just take Wisky on the money line? Can’t be much different than -1.5

Reactions: leodisflowers

Every home game is a “must” win until NU can prove it can win on the road. Getting to .500 in the conference is critical.

Can we make the tournament without winning a road conference game?

Potentially, but if that's going to be the case, then they need to win this game tonight. If they get in with a 10-10 record, and 10 road losses. it will be solely due to having enough Quad 1 wins and no Q3 or Q4 losses.

It seems so simple, but this team plays so shitty on the road, its clearly not easy. I think if they just go 11-9 with 10 home game wins and 1 road game win in league play, they will be safely in the tournament.

Can we make the tournament without winning a road conference game?
I thought Nebraska needed two road wins and 12-8 is a good record in the league. I believe there is some stat out there that shows 95% of Big 10 teams with a winning conference record has made the tournament. I still think two road wins are on the schedule but Nebraska needs to stop pissing down their leg.

A co worker asked what I thought about this game, and I said I think Huskers can win. He laughed at me. I’ve seen better wisky teams come here and lose. Win this game and I think Huskers are on the good side of the bubble.

A co worker asked what I thought about this game, and I said I think Huskers can win. He laughed at me. I’ve seen better wisky teams come here and lose. Win this game and I think Huskers are on the good side of the bubble.
Why would he laugh at you. Nebraska dominated the best team in the country at home. Nebraska also shot well against Wisky. Wisky happened to have one of their best three point contest of the season in Madison. Nebraska wins this one going away

Reactions: PvilleHuskerTim
Why would he laugh at you. Nebraska dominated the best team in the country at home. Nebraska also shot well against Wisky. Wisky happened to have one of their best three point contest of the season in Madison. Nebraska wins this one going away
I wouldn’t disagree. Your reasoning is exactly why I think they can win tonight. But some see their ranking and what they did to “us” last time and they see no chance. I get it.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Huskers need smart play, great D, and 37% from 3-point, combined with Wisconsin dumb play, and less than 50% from the field.

So storr pushes off no foul. On the other end he does a jump stop then a layup move. No travel?? Fix is in

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT