ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers are 1.5 dogs on the road over the Hoosiers

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Time to get off the bubble with a win in Bloomington Ind.

Hoosiers are 4-3 at home in confernce play losing last Sunday to NW and are 2-3 in their last 5 games,
and are 6-8 in conference play..

This is the time when you say betting Indiana is a lock since we suck on the road in the BIG 10.

A win tonight would pretty much lock us into the Big Dance as long as we take care of business in the last 2 home games. I have to think 11 conference wins would be enough.
- 21 is the magic number
- This game gives us a safety net of dropping one of the last 3 winnable game (Minnesota, Rutgers and @Michigan)
- Win this one and then follow it up with a win against Minnesota at home. You are talking about seeding at this point. Would take an 0-4 finish to the season to keep us out IMO
- This is not going to be easy, as this is a game when Indiana feels is a must win if they want any hope at a tournament bid. They will play one of their best games of the year. We will need to be on point tonight
- This team likes to have days off. They need to play every single game to finish this regular season like they played the Purdue game. Full intensity ALL GAME for 5 straight games

Have a relative who is a faculty member at IU. Fan base isn’t happy, but he says Woodson is safe this year.

I think it would be foolish to fire Woodson this quickly.....but I imagine there have to be a lot of donors and fans clamoring for them to hire Dusty May before someone else does.

Do we know if Ware is playing for IU? That guy is a force when he plays, but he’s been in and out all year with injuries so who knows

Have a relative who is a faculty member at IU. Fan base isn’t happy, but he says Woodson is safe this year.
It might just all depend on what kind of talk is going on behind the scenes, but in the end you are probably right.

May
Pearl
Beard

Those will be their top 3 I would imagine. Pearl is mid 60's though...

Do we know if Ware is playing for IU? That guy is a force when he plays, but he’s been in and out all year with injuries so who knows
You are thinking of Xavier Johnson. He might be done for the year. Hasn’t played in the last 4.

nba-jam.gif
Tominaga …

Complete game by the Huskers. Indiana looks out of it, plus they’re not talented. Mast is quietly putting in an impressive effort but the hot shooting is obviously why this is a blowout. Ware is a decent defender but if he’s not dunking he’s not scoring

Reactions: scarletred
How does a school with Penn St's money have an arena that small and ugly?
They didn’t play in their area tonight.. They played in the building they use to play in, like if Alberts scheduled a men game at the Devaney center..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT