ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers visit the Buckeyes as 3 point dogs..

If people wonder why Lawrence gets minutes, check out our transition defense when he’s not on the court.

Reactions: king_kong_
Jesus. Pass Allick the phuqing ball when he’s 1 foot from the rim boxing out a guy half his size. Second time this game we’ve missed that automatic 2

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Osu playing not to lose a little early. Holding the ball and chucking up shots near the buzzer usually ain’t a great strategy

Reactions: scarletred
Typical b1g bb game. 9-4 in fouls in favor of the home team
A foul discrepancy doesn’t mean there’s an officiating discrepancy. Teams don’t commit the same number of fouls in a game. Style of play and player decision making is a big part of it. People need to stop quoting this and using it as evidence their team is getting screwed. It’s nonsense.

It’s nice the refs are letting both teams play in the second half. We should really have a lot more fouls on us than them. We are unfortunately a jumpshot dependent team, we gotta hit ‘em.

Lawrence putting the team on his back

This game is there for the taking

Keep getting stops

Reactions: schuele
A foul discrepancy doesn’t mean there’s an officiating discrepancy. Teams don’t commit the same number of fouls in a game. Style of play and player decision making is a big part of it. People need to stop quoting this and using it as evidence their team is getting screwed. It’s nonsense.
We are not getting screwed in this game, if anybody is, it’s OSU.

Mast. Finally contributed some points. Then gets lazy on the defensive rebounding. Jesus Chreeeese.

I dunno.. the free throw discrepancy is a bit eye popping
We’re hammering them while they shoot more from the paint, we do not have an Okparam. We’re much more of a jump shooting team and we’re just missing shots. We aren’t getting fouled like that.

I wonder if he hasn't agitated his knee again
Well, he never jumps more than 6" off the ground, so I'm not sure that's it.....or maybe that means you're right.

Give me a 45 min training session with him and I'd get him jumping an extra 1-1/2'. If he's healthy.

20 free throw attempts to Nebraska’s 6. Even when we’re a tourney team we get the shaft

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT