ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St comes to the vault as 8.5 point dogs

Ref show in full swing in Iowa City. One guy makes TV Ted Valentine seem bashful.

How do you guys watch that crap when the Big East and Big 12 are playing?

I’m watching the UConn/Marquette game. Huskies are damn good. Better than last year. But Big East officiating sucks too.
Best team in the country by a long shot

At least Big East refs swallow their whistles at times

Youtube TV multiview!
Ha I didn’t mean literally!

I just can’t bring myself to watch B1G when there’s actual hoops taking place

Even moreso this year with the league so so bad/boring

The whiners from Madison have now lost 5 of their last 6, but are still projected in the top 16. Maybe if the committee gives them another cushy seed they can make it to the second weekend.

The whiners from Madison have now lost 5 of their last 6, but are still projected in the top 16. Maybe if the committee gives them another cushy seed they can make it to the second weekend.
Doubt it!

Wisky and herkie. Which one do you wanna chit on more? Btw…..this old man hates 11am games. I’m gettin my beauty sleep still.

Well… if an asteroid hitting the arena is off the table I gotta go against iowa. I would root for Isis if they were playing iowa.

who says it does?

I'm genuinely curious

the question police are out in full force today, it seems

Well let’s call a spade a spade. You obviously haven’t or won’t say it bothers you, but that’s not proof of the contrary. But you do make damn sure you comment on this exact sentiment at every possible opportunity. When we all know, everyone knows, exactly how you feel.

So your words might say it doesn’t bother you, but your need to comment and reiterate your opinion at every possible sliver of an opportunity says otherwise. JMO

This team, right now, is clicking. Appears that there aren't many egos and playing TEAM bb.

Sometimes I don't care for the offense but it's working. The defense is working because of their hustle. Man we need another Hoiberg type next year

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
talking heads are saying if Nebraska makes the dance, Hoiberg is a shoo-in for B1G coach of the year....pretty mindboggling when you think about it, given his first 3.75 years here.
Yeah, it would make sense.

Fred, Painter, Underwood MAYBE Collins.

Those are the only 4 that would have a shot at it.

It was weird watching a conference Nebraska basketball game and knowing we'd win easily. Even when it was close early, it was obvious we'd win. Very refreshing.
Before the game I thought we would lose, Nebraska basketball doing what they do. Maybe this is a year of hope. GBR!

It is considering doofuses like me was asking for his head last year. Just had to be patient I guess. Fred found a formula that’s worked.
Worked for most of one year, in a down year for the conference. Nobody is a doofus for having legit doubts up to, and including, this year. We aren’t in yet, but I think 21 is the magic number. Next year should be another promising year with a lot of guys coming back.

Reactions: king_kong_
Yeah, it would make sense.

Fred, Painter, Underwood MAYBE Collins.

Those are the only 4 that would have a shot at it.
6cdf4daf5c0e4cd81d5745d97cb174ec-original.jpg

• Haha
Worked for most of one year, in a down year for the conference. Nobody is a doofus for having legit doubts up to, and including, this year. We aren’t in yet, but I think 21 is the magic number. Next year should be another promising year with a lot of guys coming back.
A win in the conf tourney and good showing in the dance could really make portal shopping fun

I hope Fred continues to target mid-major conferences as a means to add guys who’ve played real minutes in games that matter

A win in the conf tourney and good showing in the dance could really make portal shopping fun

I hope Fred continues to target mid-major conferences as a means to add guys who’ve played real minutes in games that matter
This looks like the new normal.

Either getting mid-major dudes with a lot of experience or the senior transfer that has played a ton of minutes.

Restock your team with 3-4 dudes that have played 25+ minutes a game and have started 60+ games. Mature, older, experienced, totally fine with coming off the bench, all the care about is winning games.

No shit. As I said, it wasn’t a literal “how to” question (obviously).

Have you recovered from that brutal posterization you fell victim to during the wisc game?
I need to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have some fairly unpopular (but heartfelt) opinions so I sometimes feel like I am the most disliked person on the board. But then you came back from suspension.

Thanks again!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: arf_man
I need to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have some fairly unpopular (but heartfelt) opinions so I sometimes feel like I am the most disliked person on the board. But then you came back from suspension.

Thanks again!!!!
Don’t worry

Literally not a single person here thinks about you for even a millisecond

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT