ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers visit the Buckeyes as 3 point dogs..

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
tOSU is 5-3 at home in conference play with a win over Purdue 11 days ago..

NU is looking to win their 2 game on the road in conference play, and continuing their win streak to 5 in a row..

We’ve been very profitable this year from a gambling perspective

18-10 against the spread

Only 5-6 covering as an underdog, but a couple outright wins as well

Huskers ML looks pretty enticing

Unfortunately, this will be a double digit loss for the Husks, let's just hope we leave Columbus healthy.

18-10 against the spread

I was kinda thinking about the over 144.5

Edit: nevermind, just changed to 145.

Reactions: king_kong_

18-10 against the spread

Ohio State on paper looks like garbage. My eyes watched both their games against Purdue and Michigan State. I can tell you first hand that team is playing with high intensity. This is going to be a tough one, and if we do some how win by 10 plus. The team should be out of the containment and blown out to the right side of the bubble with no fear of entering it again.

I'd rather play Purdue than Ohio State with the way they are bringing it right now. With their overall record makes this a gain very little if we win and makes it more to do if we lose. That Rutgers game is a MUST WIN if this does not go our way. Michigan is a better team then their record and beating anyone on Senior day is tough.

Reactions: king_kong_
I was kinda thinking about the over 144.5

Edit: nevermind, just changed to 145.
If the Huskers have a chance tonight it will probably have to be a low scoring game. I can't see us winning a fast paced shoot out. We will have to win it on the defensive end if that is possible.

If the Huskers have a chance tonight it will probably have to be a low scoring game. I can't see us winning a fast paced shoot out. We will have to win it on the defensive end if that is possible.
Hmmm... This team is capable of scoring at a high rate. I think our best chance is to punch them in the mouth early with a hot hand and then physical it up a bit on the defensive end.

Hmmm... This team is capable of scoring at a high rate. I think our best chance is to punch them in the mouth early with a hot hand and then physical it up a bit on the defensive end.
I think it needs to be relatively low scoring. When teams score a lot on Nebraska on the road they are usually hitting 3's at a high clip. Once Nebraska gets out of position like once or twice on the road it just seems to snowball and then Nebraska goes stale on offense. That gets the crowd into it like no other. Need to close out on 3 point shooters on the road and Nebraska wins.

I think it needs to be relatively low scoring. When teams score a lot on Nebraska on the road they are usually hitting 3's at a high clip. Once Nebraska gets out of position like once or twice on the road it just seems to snowball and then Nebraska goes stale on offense. That gets the crowd into it like no other. Need to close out on 3 point shooters on the road and Nebraska wins.
We did have an answer at Indiana, hoping that carries over.

Indiana isn't a high clip 3 pt shooting team. Nebraska can win the game, they just have to close out on 3's like they do at home and need to rebound.
I am talking about overcoming the the momentum and the crowd

Assembly Hall is a loud as any other IMO
Screenshot_20240229_114908_Chrome.jpg

Rebounding, as ever, will be paramount

Ohiost will be physical

How they officiated this game will be paramount as well. Do they let’em play or quick whistles? But I agree Ohio St is gonna test the refs all night and see what they’ll allow.

This starting unit has had some success, but their perimeter defense and transition defense leave a lot to be desired.

Fouls piling up a bit. Might need some minutes from Rice and Diop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT