ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers find themselves as 5.5 dogs at NW tonight

I think the big question is whether Buie comes back next year for his 13th season, or whether he's ready to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
If we make the tournament, do you think there's any chance they would let us play all our games at home?

At least once per game, we must make a lazy as **** one handed pass at the top of the key giving the other team a free 2 pts.

Top 4 NIT seed and a deep run at home is very realistic. They may not need to win on the road to get into the big boy tourney though. Those home wins are impressive

Last edited:
I did not understand why Fred waited until 3 minutes to go down 14 to start pressing. Should’ve pressed most of the second half

Yes, road wins are hard for everyone this year. We get michigan at home next. Then michigan on the road last game of the season when they have nothing left to play for.
Inverse: home wins are easier, thus Nebraska is benefiting from a bizarre matrix glitch that allows them to win games with the same sloppy play (i.e. 18 turnovers etc) simply because road games are broken for almost everyone 😂

Such a fun team to watch when they are on, but too many players that are maddeningly inconsistent which then becomes the trademark of the team as a whole. You couldn't ask for an easier path to finish the conference slate, but if they can't solve the consistency thing I have a nagging feeling this season ends in disappointment.

Reactions: scarletred
Such a fun team to watch when they are on, but too many players that are maddeningly inconsistent which then becomes the trademark of the team as a whole. You couldn't ask for an easier path to finish the conference slate, but if they can't solve the consistency thing I have a nagging feeling this season ends in disappointment.
Need at least five wins.
I dont see this team getting them.

Reactions: NDNU
Just look at where we'd be if our ft shooting hadn't improved. We've really improved in that area

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT