ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St comes to the vault as 8.5 point dogs

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Penn St is 6-8 in conference play and is 2-8 away from home..
Another must win game with 6 games left to play before the conference tournament…

Expected sold out pinnacle arena..

Last edited:
Watching this team for 30+ years makes it impossible to lay that kind of number in a game like this

Very excited for it nonetheless

Reactions: Badger Pete
I'm starting to feel the Nebraskaball let down unfortunately. I really hope I'm wrong! I've watched too many seasons of Nebraska basketball to trust them, but GBR

Reactions: huskerfan66
Agree with Bahe's pregame take about the Huskers needing to avoid turnovers against Penn State's pressure defense. As much as I like having Brice Williams on this team, ball-handling is not his strong point.

This offense is brutal. Dribble at half court until 10 on the shot clock, one pass and shoot a 3. My god, move the ball.

Reactions: HuskAir
Another game to watch, KSU-TCU...KSU up big early, sitting at 77 in the NET rankings....a win may push KSU into the top 75, giving NU another quad 1 win.
Funny think they're not predicted to make tournament right or did I read last brackrology wrong 🤔

Penn St has similarities like Nebraska away from home and struggle shooting from three..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT