ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers visit the Vault as 7 point dogs

"I just like seeing my boys go off," Williams said. "It doesn't really matter who's night it is, whether it's Keisei, Rienk, me, 'Wan, or if it's C.J. or anybody down the line. I just want everybody to go crazy and have that moment and today was Wan's day."

images

Charles and Ismael Smith Flores both played for Bob Wager at Arlington Martin. It is my impression when Wager got hired to coach TEs these two players were highly recommended by him. They might not have gotten a look otherwise, but Flores was offered by Iowa since he is a legacy. Both players redshirted in 2023. Charles only other offer was North Texas. He was envisioned as a burner wideout. Charles switched to DB and played in the last two games. At the 2024 B1G indoor track meet he placed 6th in the long jump and 5th in the triple jump.

Since he was primarily a basketball player in high school (only played football his senior year) it is possible if things don't work out for him on the gridiron, Hoiberg might give him a look. If nothing else, the man can dunk.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT