ADVERTISEMENT

Gophers visit the Vault as 7 point dogs

HEY, THEY CALLED A FOUL!
LOUD NOISES!!!

Vince Vaughn Reaction GIF

Reactions: leodisflowers
Looking at the team this year I wonder how years 1-3 would have been different if Matt A hadn't spent all his time trying to recruit splash players who didn't know how to be on a team...and made it all about them. Great win.

What are the chances Hoiberg gets Big Ten coach of the year?

Great win! Question… will we be ranked if we win @ Ohio St? I say yes.
Honestly we "should" be ranked already, how many other Teams can say they have 4 Double Digit Wins in a row in conference play and a win over the #1 Team in the country. All to go along with a 20-8 record and not get a single Top 25 vote. Nebraska is the ONLY school in the country that get shafted like that

Michigan State would be in the Top 10 with our Resume

Who do we lose from this year's team? Are we only taking 2 in the years class or look to add 1 or 2 in the portal?

Looking at the team this year I wonder how years 1-3 would have been different if Matt A hadn't spent all his time trying to recruit splash players who didn't know how to be on a team...and made it all about them. Great win.

What are the chances Hoiberg gets Big Ten coach of the year?
EXACTLY. This is exactly what I told the wife last week. Biggest difference is unselfish players that get along and are willing to play defense

Reactions: NebChicago
Who do we lose from this year's team? Are we only taking 2 in the years class or look to add 1 or 2 in the portal?

Allick and Tominaga for sure. Be interesting to see what Mast and Williams do. Interested to see who walks vs Rutgers for Senior Day.

Reactions: dacred
Allick and Tominaga for sure. Be interesting to see what Mast and Williams do. Interested to see who walks vs Rutgers for Senior Day.
Coleman is a senior too. Is there a reason that Mast wouldn't be back 🤔

Goes by record against the highest seed (purdue) so I would think we have it vs both of them.
Yeah Wisconsin gets another shot at Purdue, but it's in West Lafayette and even a win would just make them 1-1. Huskers sitting pretty in the tie-breaker department.

Reactions: huskerfan66
So much talk about our large deficits on the road, but what about the fact we beat

- Purdue by 16 points
- Have 4 wins in a row by 15 points or more
- Our Two road wins are by 15 and 16 points

Lunardi is starting to look like a jackass having Michigan State where he has them and Nebraska being in the last 4 byes. Honestly Nebraska probably is already in the Tournament, but the way Lunardi is towards us sways all the other idiots

Any Bracket that has Nebraska OR Northwestern as "Last Four Byes" or worse at this point deserve to lose their Bracketology posting privileges. The worst I have seen was on a February 23rd listed bracket, someone had Michigan State a 6 seed and Nebraska and Northwestern Last Four In. At some point you have to take away last year, or any type of previous history

Any Bracket that has Nebraska OR Northwestern as "Last Four Byes" or worse at this point deserve to lose their Bracketology posting privileges. The worst I have seen was on a February 23rd listed bracket, someone had Michigan State a 6 seed and Nebraska and Northwestern Last Four In. At some point you have to take away last year, or any type of previous history
Yeah the other bubble teams caught a break Saturday when Cal beat Oregon. The Ducks are another media darling that all the bracketologists have been trying to talk into the tournament lately. Oregon's NET is 63 and KenPom is 60, but the talking heads keep trying to rationalize a bid for them.

Think if we had closed out Minny, Rutgers, and Illinois. 23-5, we would be a 2 seed.
Lunardi would have us as Last Four Byes... Would say the Big 10 is down and we'd have to Win all 3 of our remaining games to get in, but Michigan State can lose their last two home games and still be safely in

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Why the love affair for Gonzaga? One quad one win. Pathetic

Good KenPom rating right around 20. That one quad one is a win at Kentucky a couple weeks ago. 2-1 in the Maui Invitational. Sort of unlucky that Ucla and Cuse suck. Beat USC as well, who also turned out to be awful. 10 point losses to purdue and uconn.

They probably need to beat St. Mary's this week. Otherwise, they might have to win their conf tourney.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT