ADVERTISEMENT

Hoieskers 3 point dog to Wisky

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
3:00 Tip. Another opportunity to harass Chucky today..

Badgers are 10th in the conference standings and have won their last two road games..

Reactions: king_kong_
3:00 Tip. Another opportunity to harass Chucky today..
GIF by Barstool Sports

Walker can handle Wiscy post players with ease. If he doesn’t get 20+ points (assuming B1G refs let them play), it will be a major fail for the offensive game plan.

I know it’s a high standard at Nebraska, but is Dawson in the running for worst FT shooter ever? I haven’t checked the stats.

I know it’s a high standard at Nebraska, but is Dawson in the running for worst FT shooter ever? I haven’t checked the stats.
Free advice for coach hoiberg:

1) when recruiting, if a player look’s uncomfortable shooting a FT, and they are not 6’9” or taller, don’t offer a scholly.
2) unless a team has a dominant inside game (not Wisconsin) , you don’t need to automatically double the post and give up wide open 3s.

Surprised Wisky shooting the perimeter so well besides Hepburn their usually brutal .

Finally calling fouls on Wiscy, although only about 1/2 of the ones they should. Amazing how competitive a team can be when things are called fairly both ways. And when Wilcher is riding the bench…

also - makes perfect sense for fred to bury Keita on the bench for the last 2 months

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT