ADVERTISEMENT

Meechigan comes into the Vault as 10 point dogs

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Earlier yesterday I seen Nebraska was 6 point favorite.
Wolverines are tied for last with tOSU, and are 1-5 the past 6 games with upset win over Wisconsin Wednesday night..

Must win this evening..

Reactions: king_kong_
Automatic dub. I didn’t watch that Wisconsin game but I watched them vs. Purdue. Michigan is really bad, very unskilled players that miss a lot of easy shots.

I don't really care that much about who starts, but it will be interesting to see if Lawrence is back in the lineup. The lineup tweak against Northwestern didn't work out too well, especially on the defensive end.

Reactions: king_kong_
These are the types of games that can submarine a team

Especially a soft team led by a soft coach

Here’s hoping the other shoe doesn’t drop tonight

I see NU -10.5. seems like a lot

These are the types of games that can submarine a team

Especially a soft team led by a soft coach

Here’s hoping the other shoe doesn’t drop tonight

I see NU -10.5. seems like a lot

I am interested in how the team mentality is down the final stretch of the regular season. They had a good end of season last year, which seemed to kick things up a notch. That carried forward through most of this year when there really wasn’t a lot of NCAA expectations, even though it was talked about. Now that we have 1 month left, does the team have that mental toughness to finish (when there are true expectations) or do they flounder?

I would feel better if our PG play was better. But Lawrence and Williams carrying the load gives me pause as that is not their true position.

I would feel better if our PG play was better. But Lawrence and Williams carrying the load gives me pause as that is not their true position.
I feel like this team would have a higher ceiling if Lawrence played more often like he did in the second half at Northwestern, and in the second half at Minnesota, running out on the break from time to time and taking the ball to the rim. He still wouldn't be a true PG, but at least NU could benefit more from his skill set.

Most games it seems like he misses an early jumper or commits a bad turnover, then reverts to being the 5th option on offense. And that's fine if Tominaga and/or Mast is on fire, but that's not always the case.

Anyone know why Fred King is out for Creighton? Couldn't find anything about him being injured.

Not that he's a great player, but King is usually good for a few boards and the Jays need all the rebounding they can get. Traudt is useless in that department, and McDermott can't bring himself to play Jason Green more than two minutes at a time.

Badgers get boatraced by 22 at Rutgers.

Probably better for Nebraska if Wisconsin would finish the year strong, but I would like nothing more than seeing their season go right down the shitter.
B1G even worse than usual

Let’s hope its hypnotic hold on the media will produce the usual handful of unwarranted bids next month

Might be the first time this league has benefitted us anywhere outside of the pocket book if so

Maryland looking to send Chris Holtmann one step closer to the unemployment line.

Guessing OSU would then back up the Brinks Truck to get Dusty May.

44129e2f-e499-4185-b95e-6921f55211ef_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT