ADVERTISEMENT

Meechigan comes into the Vault as 10 point dogs

Don't get too excited guys. This is NU basketball we're talking about. Let's see the boys keep it up and not let MI back in the game.

Don't get too excited guys. This is NU basketball we're talking about. Let's see the boys keep it up and not let MI back in the game.
There is a better chance of Howard "quitting" before Monday...

Get ready for Nate Oates to take the Michigan job.

Wisky down by 7 to Rutgers. I did a parlay for all B1G home teams to win today.
@Gambling experts - assuming Nebraska somehow holds onto their lead and wins this game lol.. I assume it would be wise for me to place a sizable bet on Indiana +17.5 and hope Purdue wins but doesn’t cover, correct ?

@Gambling experts - assuming Nebraska somehow holds onto their lead and wins this game lol.. I assume it would be wise for me to place a sizable bet on Indiana +17.5 and hope Purdue wins but doesn’t cover, correct ?
That is a huge line for sure...

If I was going to take that game, I would either take the points or PU over 82.

No, just let ride your parlay. Purdue ain't losing at home to those bums.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
horrible D to give up the first 3 and then they messed up inbounding the ball way too soon, which meant Michigan got another shot off for another 3. Up 20, should be 30.

What’s your odds on your parlay? Could just take Indiana ML for insurance

And we took the foot off their throat. What a disappointment end to the half. Not a good result of timeout

Because his name sounds like cheddar. Apparently.

d79219e6-acd8-408e-9191-9b31ec54b402_text.gif

Would love to see a 5-1 finish to end up 22-9 going into conf tourney. could easily get a top 4 seed in Indy if we can win a couple of these road games coming up.

Would a 5 seed be so bad? Get an extra win before the 4/5 game. Then again given their conference tourney history there are no guarantees

no gimme games either. bottom of the conf right now is Michigan, Ohio St, and then MD.

Pedo State has been playing quite well lately. I hope we are ready to play next Saturday. It almost feels like we are in a single elimination the next few weeks.
Pedo St - must win
@indiana - win would be nice
Minny - must win
@osu - win would be really nice
Rutgers - must win
@mich - beat them again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT