ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

Stuff like this makes me despair that adults will ever grow up. Not a fan of Clark, but this is BS.....

Swoopes looks like an Orca in that black and white. Maybe they went and looted something after the show to protest CC taking the record.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
Iowa fans …
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

It seems when the lights become the brightest all levels of the Suckeyes wish to place blame on everyone but themselves. Bluder knows her tactics cost her team that game.
i think this was kind of a compliment meaning your team was playing their hearts out and Iowa was not.

i think this was kind of a compliment meaning your team was playing their hearts out and Iowa was not.
True - where does the fault lie if a team is overlooking an opponent? Hopefully we see that happen again in the first two rounds of the tourney.

True - where does the fault lie if a team is overlooking an opponent? Hopefully we see that happen again in the first two rounds of the tourney.
I dont think Bluder would disagree with you. Nebby played a complete game, Iowa played a great 3 quarters. On with the next game!

I dont think Bluder would disagree with you. Nebby played a complete game, Iowa played a great 3 quarters. On with the next game!
Can we agree that Bluder was entitled, whiny and an embarrassment to the Iowa program with her actions after the game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT