ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 and SEC

calling it an "all B1G title game" is a disgrace

the Pac 12 deserves its time in the limelight

most entertaining and best top-to-bottom conference all year

fitting end to a great league

huskies by 3+ scores

It's 2024. They count them in the Big 10 recruiting rankings. They are Big 10 now. Pac 12 is dead.
If the Blowhard Ten can claim all of UCLA’s BB titles, all of Nebraska’s football titles and everything else its going-forward members have ever accomplished, it might finally be the conference it’s always bragged about being.

I'm not getting into the conference thing, but this could be a fun matchup. Washington can throw it all over the place, but Michigan will likely win the LOS on both sides.

Reactions: huskerfan66
I'm not getting into the conference thing, but this could be a fun matchup. Washington can throw it all over the place, but Michigan will likely win the LOS on both sides.
UW o line > Mich D line

• Haha
Reactions: JOHNNY N
I'll be damned. I was just about to argue that Washington is still Pac for one more game, but if "Husker Wave" (whoever the f*ck that is) says they're B1G on twitter, then I guess I was wrong. I mean, doesn't get much more official than that. Pretty much settles it I guess.
You think Coach Prime is doing it right. You may want to sit this one out.

Until they play a full conference schedule Washington still a Pas 12 team.

Until they play a full conference schedule Washington still a Pas 12 team.
Agree. Playing a full big ten schedule is a different beast.
It wears you down - cont just beat one or 2 teams and luck into a championship

We are a perfect example. Zero conf titles since joining the league.

There is enough of a sample size of us playing in the BIG to confidently say those mid 90s teams would not have won any championships had they had to go through the grind of a big ten season

I have done some pretty advanced analytics and the best we would have faired would have been a 2nd place conf finish by the 95 team.

Very grateful to have been playing in the big 8 and big 12 before being exposed once joining the big ten

There is enough of a sample size of us playing in the BIG to confidently say those mid 90s teams would not have won any championships had they had to go through the grind of a big ten season

I have done some pretty advanced analytics and the best we would have faired would have been a 2nd place conf finish by the 95 team.

Very grateful to have been playing in the big 8 and big 12 before being exposed once joining the big ten
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

When you need a calculator to fill out a multiplication table, I don’t know that I put much value in your analytics.

This Iowa fan is still here! Dude was posting as a Husker fan DURING the Iowa Super Bowl vs Tenn. This is amazing

Dude, this conference does not bring teams up....it drags them down.

Keep this shopworn talking point handy. It won't be long before you need to drag it out again when the Big Ten makes its annual, embarrassing exit from March Madness.

Reactions: king_kong_
Keep this shopworn talking point handy. It won't be long before you need to drag it out again when the Big Ten makes its annual, embarrassing exit from March Madness.
This dude is amazing!

For 100 years, Michigan and OSU only had to worry about 1 team, each other.

Never once did OSU or Michigan look at their schedule and go

"****...we have to travel to Evanston in November to play Northwestern, I mean, that is a toss up game...and then the week after we host Indiana followed by Purdue and then at Iowa"

Could you imagine.

He gone

Not that it matters...but if that UT ball boy doesn't catch that ball, UT doesn't get 1 second back on the clock. That virgin should have been flagged, it is not his job to catch balls that are going out of bounds, the ball is supposed to be left along so that it can hit the ground and that is when the clock stops.

Not that it matters...but if that UT ball boy doesn't catch that ball, UT doesn't get 1 second back on the clock. That virgin should have been flagged, it is not his job to catch balls that are going out of bounds, the ball is supposed to be left along so that it can hit the ground and that is when the clock stops.
I noticed that too. Brought back memories of the Big 12 Championship game, when Texas lucked out and the ball hit a grandstand railing just before the clock went to zero. Horn fans will of course say that this is all ridiculous, even though the kid would have been hailed as a hero if Texas scores on the final play.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT