ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

Did you watch the live view or the slow motion view? It’s at least obvious to me that she was watch the security in the corner she was running towards. They were waving the players their direction to clear the court. There was also a person between CC and the person running onto the court.

It’s hilarious to me how much of a life this took on. It was an accident from the get go. But the CC bashing just shows her popularity is on the level of Lebron and high performing athletes.

It’s like the Chiefs, 5 years ago it was a cool thing. Now, everyone wants to tear them down. It’s the beast.
I see the possibility that CC didn’t see the gal. Tunnel vision is a real thing.

That doesn’t change the fact that I found it humorous when she threw out her arms and spun around. It seemed a little extra to me. Not to you, and not to other Iowa fans. Guess we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I see the possibility that CC didn’t see the gal. Tunnel vision is a real thing.

That doesn’t change the fact that I found it humorous when she through out her arms and spun around. It seemed a little extra to me. Not to you, and not to other Iowa fans. Guess we agree to disagree.
It's her natural instinct move. Does it all the time on the court

How many of you I_oway-holes will step to me with an IP ban bet that Floplin won't lead the Lady Ugleyes to an NCAA championship?
So an Iowa fan has to pick that they win the ncaa championship and you get every other possible outcome? Seems fair. Lol. Idiot.

I never said Iowa is the best team in the country. Actually I think they rely on jump shooting too much.

What I said is CC is the best player in the country.

So your bet is kinda meaningless.

• Haha
Reactions: DelusionalHawkeye
So an Iowa fan has to pick that they win the ncaa championship and you get every other possible outcome? Seems fair. Lol. Idiot.

I never said Iowa is the best team in the country. Actually I think they rely on jump shooting too much.

Typical Io_a season: "Best ever"

still no trophy

77f8bf0d8807de2b0cbddee2ccacf61d.jpg

What's even funnier?

You don't want to risk getting banned from the Husker board....THE HUSKER BOARD, where you, an I__a Loseye, live.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Watching wahoo vs Crete girls bb on news channel Nebraska. Wahoo girl got called for traveling. Announcers said " classy move by ___________ she shook her head and handed the ref the ball. Didn't argue and didn't give the palms up look "(in other words, the anti Caitlin Clark move)

Totally agree

LOL - Clark is a generational player, the best college BB player in either the mens or womens game. She is in the stratosphere with MJ and Kobe.

Doesn't Jennings sell cars or houses or something? LOL
MJ? Do you actually know who Michael Jordan is? Have you watched him play before? Would Clark even make a G-league roster?

• Love
Reactions: scarletred
LOL - Clark is a generational player, the best college BB player in either the mens or womens game. She is in the stratosphere with MJ and Kobe.
Are you fvcking kidding me.. You are now the 2nd dumbest poster posting here..
Froggy98 is the first..
Too say she is the best player in either Men’s or Women’s game..

No way in hell is she better than anyone on a man’s Basketball team..

And to say she is in the same stratosphere as MJ or Kobe is the most asinine thing I’ve ever read..

Last edited:
Are you fvcking kidding me.. You are now the 2nd dumbest poster posting here..
Froggy98 is the first..
Too say she is the best player in either Men’s or Women’s game..

No way in hell is she better than anyone on a man’s Basketball team..

And to say she is in the same stratosphere as MJ or Kobe is the most asinine thing I’ve ever read..
Let me clear something up since I have a couple of people from Iowa in my extended family. To an Iowan, Mike Jordan is this guy who works at the meat packing plant off the highway. He had a solid mid range jumper, but his post HS career was hindered due to reoccurring ring worm infections.

why are people threatened by caitlin rather than enjoying her college years which will soon pass from the memory like maravich? it's dumbfounding.

and why compare her to men - misogyny?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9and4
why are people threatened by caitlin rather than enjoying her college years which will soon pass from the memory like maravich? it's dumbfounding.

and why compare her to men - misogamy?
Look when someone else was the one comparing her to MJ or Koby there is where you have to stop that nonsence…

She is in a class of her own playing against women nothing more nothing less..

she is in a class of her own. we can agree on that without the nothing more or less.

Caitlin Clark buzz continues with Fox rolling out Caitlin Cam for Iowa vs. Maryland showdown​

Fox Sports is introducing the “Caitlin Cam” for Iowa’s upcoming game against Maryland on Saturday, offering a unique viewing experience focused solely on Iowa women’s basketball phenom Caitlin Clark. The camera will provide live coverage of Clark, tracking her every move on offense and defense during the game. This feature is set to debut on Fox’s TikTok channel (@CBBonFOX) concurrently with the traditional broadcast of the game.
That’ll probably make her nervous… now whenever she flops it’ll be immortalized by the camera, every single time. I have absolutely no doubt there will be TikToks of her flopping all the time.

Embarrassing.

Caitlin Clark buzz continues with Fox rolling out Caitlin Cam for Iowa vs. Maryland showdown​

Fox Sports is introducing the “Caitlin Cam” for Iowa’s upcoming game against Maryland on Saturday, offering a unique viewing experience focused solely on Iowa women’s basketball phenom Caitlin Clark. The camera will provide live coverage of Clark, tracking her every move on offense and defense during the game. This feature is set to debut on Fox’s TikTok channel (@CBBonFOX) concurrently with the traditional broadcast of the game.
Cat Please GIF

Replay of someone brushing her arm

I’ll take Lusia Harris as the best women’s college BB player of all time. But I wouldn’t expect the Iowa dorks who flock here, or the resident pseudointelluctual finger-wagger, to know who she was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT