ADVERTISEMENT

You're welcome Iowa!!

Season 2 Fishing GIF by Nanalan'

Some shocking stats

Clark will make more playing for Iowa this year than the entire Nebby volleyball team and John Cook’s salary combined

She will make more this year than Dylan Raiola

She has made more money playing basketball for Iowa than Tommie Frazier and Eric Crouch made in their entire football careers

Why can’t the university of Nebraska seem to effectively market their athletes?
Created your 40th account today? 😂

Reactions: Husker Todd
He has a hard on for this board. I mean, do you hang out on the Iowa board? Do you hang out on the Kstank board? No. Because you are sane.
Comes here for our perspective. Yeah he gets a little preachy but he's tolerable. I don't mind getting our neighbors perspective because I'm sure not going over to their boards...just not my thing. Enough interesting stuff here that I already waste too much time on....sorry guys

Comes here for our perspective. Yeah he gets a little preachy but he's tolerable. I don't mind getting our neighbors perspective because I'm sure not going over to their boards...just not my thing. Enough interesting stuff here that I already waste too much time on....sorry guys
Same here I never go onto another teams site

We don't have a ummm... A widely known term for the act of being a grass trimmer. My guess is some people think Clark gets the LeBron James treatment. At least I think that's the point. I'm gonna go wash my eyes out now, try to
get a disturbing image out of my eyes.

For those who say Iowa isn't relevant to Husker fans, I look at threads like this. Why you fishing? Slow sports day I guess.

Myself, I just can't get interested in WBB. Not saying it's bad, or that those ladies aren't extremely talented. But there isn't a player alive that is must see imo, that includes Clark. But good on anybody that can make great money doing what they love. Good on her for having three of the highest ever watched WBB games ever, all this year. The only way to truly grow the game, is to attract younger audiences, and attract more athletes to participate.

Better training, better competition, and better coaching may just make the game better. For me there is a much wider gap in the elite level in WBB than MBB. You see UCONN winning games by 60 points in the tournament .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT