ADVERTISEMENT

With our 4 new additions the Big 10 is now the new top dog conference!!

Kong

Laugh all you want. I’m owning you with facts. Over and over.

All you can do is laugh.
posting an opinion piece by some nobody from nowhere and saying it's a "fact" that Milroe is a 1st round QB is the opposite of "owning" me with facts.

come on, Bill.

fist you lie about HH now this?

it's not worth it. people around here still want to respect you. don't do this to yourself.

if?

we have the longest bowl drought in P5 by multiple years.

of course we've sunk to a new low. what are you even talking about?

Pretty much says it. You called him a winner, I called him a squeaker. He squeaked out a few wins against bottom feeders. I feel Sims or Purdy would have won those games also.

Listen. I miss the old Big 8 days as well. Those days are long gone. But it is what it is. The Pac 12 is dead. The Big 12 is nothing without Texass and OU. The ACC is going to lose FSU soon to the Big 10. Clemson will probably go SEC.
That leaves 2 mega conferences. Big 10 and SEC. So, the question you have to ask yourself. Are you Big 10 or are you SEC? Last I checked Nebraska is Midwest. Not South or East. We share a border with Iowa. I would much rather be in a conference without Texass. With our 4 new additions it gives us the opportunity to recruit coast to coast. The 4 new teams are all fun to watch. Will make for a very exciting and competitive conference. Big 10 makes the most money and pays our bills. Period.

You're not wrong in any of this. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

Pretty much says it. You called him a winner, I called him a squeaker. He squeaked out a few wins against bottom feeders. I feel Sims or Purdy would have won those games also.
Great. Good for you.

Its January, we haven’t played in over month because those two losers couldn’t win a single game

Glad they’re gone. They’ll never be heard from again.

Reactions: Bertimos
this is literally an opinion, Bill?

lying? "facts"?

Bill, Bill, Bill. what a shame.

Another projection for Milroe in the mid 1st round as the 16th overall. And they specifically call out his ability to make short and intermediate throws.

You literally said he won’t play in the NFL and both draft sites say he’s a first rounder.

Classic Kong stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Another projection for Milroe in the mid 1st round as the 16th overall. And they specifically call out his ability to make short and intermediate throws.

You literally said he won’t play in the NFL and both draft sites say he’s a first rounder.

Classic Kong stuff.
that site has Arik Gilbert ranked as our 3rd best draft prospect, Bill

that kid will never play football ever again, much less get drafted.

please don't do this to yourself. like I said, there are people here who still want to respect your opinion.

there's still time to quietly bow out of this discussion. nobody will remember it (except me, of course), and you can go back to pretending to know what you're talking about in a few short days.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskers123456
that site has Arik Gilbert ranked as our 3rd best draft prospect, Bill

that kid will never play football ever again, much less get drafted.

please don't do this to yourself. like I said, there are people here who still want to respect your opinion.

there's still time to quietly bow out of this discussion. nobody will remember it (except me, of course), and you can go back to pretending to know what you're talking about in a few short days.
They don’t update the team sites clown. They also listed Jaimes and Farniok on our team site. They don’t edit those.

Pay attention to the draftable players per position.

• Haha
They don’t update the team sites clown. They also listed Jaimes and Farniok on our team site. They don’t edit those.

Pay attention to the draftable players per position.
Bill, I am now begging you to stop embarrassing yourself and destroying your credibility

Please

Bama had Haarberg at QB

Zero surprise, easy money
Go on... Please explain in a little more detail?
Screenshot_20240103_225811_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_225932_Chrome.jpg

I mean I get that you enjoy working people up, and no matter what you will respond with some asinine comment that makes no sense to anyone but yourself. No arguing that this data, makes your comment a complete idiotic take.

Go on... Please explain in a little more detail?
Screenshot_20240103_225811_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240103_225932_Chrome.jpg

I mean I get that you enjoy working people up, and no matter what you will respond with some asinine comment that makes no sense to anyone but yourself. No arguing that this data, makes your comment a complete idiotic take.
No problem.

He’s bamas version of HH - run-first athlete who can beat you deep but cannot move the ball in the short/intermediate passing game

Since he’s at Bama, he’s surrounded by the literal best talent and coaches in the country

Thus, the inflated stats

Our guy was throwing to true frosh nobodies behind a line of nobodies without even having a dedicated QB coach for an OC whose teams lead whichever conference he’s in in turnovers

Thats crazy to me that Milroe is projected to go high in the draft. He sure doesn't look very good to me when I have watched him. Same for Allar at Penn State, when the bullets were flying playing against top defenses he looked lost. I assume they are projecting him that high based on high school and haven't wanted to budge of what he has shown. We will see.

Looks like a weak QB class for 2025 so that might explain the elevated rankings on some of these mediocre QB's

Haarberg was our best quarterback. We haven’t been to a bowl in 6 years and are one of the worst P5 programs in the country.

Milroe is the worst quarterback to play at Bama in at least a decade, probably closer to two decades.

Of course I bet on Michigan. Just like I’ve already bet on Washington to beat them.
Bump...

How much you lose bud? Your arrogance puts you in these predicaments. I just happen to like to point out when arrogant folks are dead wrong

Bump...

How much you lose bud? Your arrogance puts you in these predicaments. I just happen to like to point out when arrogant folks are dead wrong
I was wrong.

cost me $50.

congratulations to you on the big win and the victory lap.

you predicted a 6-point favorite would win a game. you know ball!

I was wrong.

cost me $50.

congratulations to you on the big win and the victory lap.

you predicted a 6-point favorite would win a game. you know ball!
I was on here for a couple years before this year.

You used to say that the Big Ten shouldn't even be on the field with the SEC. When I simply said Ohio State can complete with Georgia...and the game proved it...you ranted that it was total domination by the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT