ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 and SEC

It was all those Huskers watching 👀 😁

Maybe I'm in the minority but would rather have ccg on Sunday rather than Tuesday night. I've got a rural fire meeting tonight so won't/can't watch. Plus 2 1/2 days more rest
y'all wouldn't be expected to understand this b12 scheduling nuance, but byu is now a member.

byu will not play on sundays. so this tournament was scheduled accordingly, correct.
Nor will they travel right? They need to be home by midnight Saturday. I remember at scout camp we had Mormon/latter day saints troops occasionally and they wouldn't show up until Monday morning rather than on Sunday afternoon with everyone else.

Reactions: AVeritas
AkyW6a05_normal.jpg

Pete Nakos

D2B25n0r_bigger.jpg

@PeteNakos_
·
23h
Former Alabama head coach Nick Saban: "You're going to create a caste system where the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer, and eventually the fans will look at it like, 'I really don't want to watch the game.'"

After reading all that I keep coming back to the same question in my head over and over again.

How did Missouri manage to get themselves in the P2?

After reading all that I keep coming back to the same question in my head over and over again.

How did Missouri manage to get themselves in the P2?
simple, the sec needed an aTm partner. missouri was available, aau, contiguous, and on top of their football brand at the time with coach pinkel.

That will accelerate the desire of the best ACC teams to get out of the ACC. And if/when that happens, collapse time.
The ACC will be around, but the they will be competing with the Big 12 and whatever it is they are doing.

Pac 12 is definitely gone, and the other FBS will be on the outside looking in

I could see Duke and Louisville going big 12
If they could get enough ACC members to vote to leave, the binding exit and media rights penalty goes away. Not sure but I think I remember it takes something like 8 members to vote to dissolve the agreement. FSU, Clemson, Miami, maybe North Carolina, possibly Duke and Louisville - getting closer.

If the B1G, SEC and the Big 12 all gang up on the ACC, it could be a feeding frenzy and the ACC is a goner as we know it today.

Very sad that this is coming to this..
I told you 15 years ago that the NFL Lite was coming. The end is near. The B1G and the SEC will add members to get to 24 and possibly break away to have an elite tier. If you're an elite athlete you want to play in the P2.

I told you 15 years ago that the NFL Lite was coming. The end is near. The B1G and the SEC will add members to get to 24 and possibly break away to have an elite tier. If you're an elite athlete you want to play in the P2.
I never heard you making this assumption up when Bo Pelini was here.🤷🏻‍♂️

AkyW6a05_normal.jpg

Pete Nakos

D2B25n0r_bigger.jpg

@PeteNakos_
·
23h
Former Alabama head coach Nick Saban: "You're going to create a caste system where the rich will get richer and the poor get poorer, and eventually the fans will look at it like, 'I really don't want to watch the game.'"
Ok Nick. The guy who coached for the sleaziest program up and quits as soon as other teams have a level playing field. Baby tantrum by Nick.

Won't let me read it. Can't get past special offer. However can quickly scan the first few paragraphs. Not sure what it's going to gain. Can't read how they're proposing splitting $$

Won't let me read it. Can't get past special offer. However can quickly scan the first few paragraphs. Not sure what it's going to gain. Can't read how they're proposing splitting $$
The current CST outline would create a system that would have the top 70 programs — all members of the five former major conferences, plus Notre Dame and new ACC member SMU — as permanent members and encompass all 130-plus FBS universities.

The perpetual members would be in seven 10-team divisions, joined by an eighth division of teams that would be promoted from the second tier.

The 50-plus second-division teams would have the opportunity to compete their way into the upper division, creating a promotion system similar to the structure in European football leagues. The 70 permanent teams would never be in danger of moving down, while the second division would have the incentive of promotion and relegation.

... revenue distribution would not be an even split among all competitors, as top brands like Alabama and Notre Dame would receive more of the financial pie. CST believes there would be added value in negotiating TV deals as one entity and creating broadcast windows that make more sense, much like the NFL’s approach.

The current CST outline would create a system that would have the top 70 programs — all members of the five former major conferences, plus Notre Dame and new ACC member SMU — as permanent members and encompass all 130-plus FBS universities.

The perpetual members would be in seven 10-team divisions, joined by an eighth division of teams that would be promoted from the second tier.

The 50-plus second-division teams would have the opportunity to compete their way into the upper division, creating a promotion system similar to the structure in European football leagues. The 70 permanent teams would never be in danger of moving down, while the second division would have the incentive of promotion and relegation.

... revenue distribution would not be an even split among all competitors, as top brands like Alabama and Notre Dame would receive more of the financial pie. CST believes there would be added value in negotiating TV deals as one entity and creating broadcast windows that make more sense, much like the NFL’s approach.
No matter how much you want it to be true, your purple pussies are not going to be in any group of significance

KSUcks, always has, always will!

Go power towel yourself, reminiscing a decade of dominance in which nothing of importance was ever won.

and, just go away please?

No matter how much you want it to be true, your purple pussies are not going to be in any group of signifigance.

KSUcks, always has, always will!

Go power towel yourself, reminiscing a decade of dominance in which nothing of importance was ever won.

and, just go away please?
goodness. it's just a news piece from a credible source.

goodness. it's just a news piece from a credible source.

I take egg on my face, but...

I really do not think KSU should be considered program worth top billing, granted, Nebraska has sucked recently, but KSU has sucked for perpitiuty.

There is a difference.

I take egg on my face, but...

I really do not think KSU should be considered program worth top billing, granted, Nebraska has sucked recently, but KSU has sucked for perpitiuty.

There is a difference.
there's no sense arguing this statement, illogic notwithstanding.

there's no sense arguing this statement, illogic notwithstanding.
Go twirl your power towel, as you continue to not win anything that matters.

We had property at Tuttle Creek, my father was an engineer, and respected the K state engineering program.

40 years after he bought the lot at Tuttle Creek, I let it go, and at auction it fetched $839.00.

That is what KSU is worth to the rest of CFB

• Haha
Reactions: AVeritas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT