ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

It seems when the lights become the brightest all levels of the Suckeyes wish to place blame on everyone but themselves. Bluder knows her tactics cost her team that game.
And conference champion

I dont think Bluder would disagree with you. Nebby played a complete game, Iowa played a great 3 quarters. On with the next game!
First of all we're not nebby. We're NU.

Second, WHAT?. NU played iowa toe to toe for the first 2 qtrs. Iowa won the 3rd thanks to frau bluder harping on refs and getting tons of calls. Oh by the way check the fouls in the first 3 qtrs.

Coach Williams got teed up because she'd had enough of the bs. A frustrated cc through an elbow, kinda like she did against Jaz at iowa and no call.

4th qtr completely owned by NU

Thanks for the revenue though. Enjoy your runner up banner

Not surprised. Wait until next year. Women's attendance will probably challenge the men around that level because they will be very average
I will be surprised if Caitlin doesn't return for her Covid year. That insures a season sellout.

Why don’t Iowa girls ride reverse cowgirl…

200w.gif

because you never turn your back on family.

I’m sure some of the Iowa posters are extremely surprised she’s going to the WNBA and not the NBA. Either way - congrats and good luck to her. Enjoy these last few games playing in front of an actual crowd.
i'm surprised too. i thought some pig farmer(s) association would pony up a mill to keep her in iowa city another year, but alas ...

sad for me because i enjoyed the hell out watching her talent and antics on the college court. since i don't watch the nba aberration, i'm certainly not tuning in their w-version.

caitlin will make a ton of money, then settle down and have a family, methinks. good on you, girl.

clark-1.jpg

Last edited:
i'm surprised too. i thought some pig farmer(s) association would pony up a mill to keep her in iowa city another year, but alas ...

sad for me because i enjoyed the hell out watching her talent and antics on the college court. since i don't watch the nba aberration, i'm certainly not tuning in their w-version.

caitlin will make a ton of money, then settle down and have a family, methinks. good on you, girl.

clark-1.jpg

That dude is into dudes.

200w.gif

with a little drama, caitlin certainly knows how to trigger her detractors. she's a woman, guys! it's what they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT