ADVERTISEMENT

The Streak Ends

Pick Six Previews‏@PickSixPreviews Apr 25

Just 5 schools have had a player drafted EVERY YEAR since 1963: Florida, Michigan, Michigan State. Nebraska ,USC

Still got this one. Thanks Bo!! You lazy recruiting dick!!
You've obviously forgotten that Bo recruited
Avery Moss, Collins and Valentine. All those players would have been starting last year if Bo was
coach. It would have been a great defense.

Avery Moss, Collins and Valentine. All those players would have been starting last year if Bo was
And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. A school like Nebraska should be putting a minimum of 4 in the league every year. No excuses!!

No to Moss. Remember? He was kicked off the team? It wasn't the coaches who kicked him off, but the university removed him. If you're gonna argue at least get your facts straight...

Easy there Mary Pat. No matter who the coach was, Moss wouldn't have played for NU again. It's also laughable to think that Valentine and Collins would have not declared for the draft just because Pelini was coach. I think they made the right decision.

Bullshit. Moss would have been gone.

Wisconsin scored again.

Drew Brown's career FG% is better than 2 of the 3 kickers drafted this year. With a solid senior season, he absolutely is a good candidate to get drafted.

Hey, sounds awesome to me.

Not sure you are accounting for the loss of his once-in-a-lifetime coach though.

Nope, Tanner was granted a second year. 2018 will be his senior year.
Why would someone who is better than last year's top qb stay for another year. He needs one year to get a few stats and show he isn't just a Brady-type arm...but he gone.

Too bad a team didn't make an honorary pick... Sam Foltz... to keep the streak alive.
C-nUucFUwAICtis.jpg

Watching the draft is a sobering reminder of the piss poor effort that the prior staff put into recruiting. The smoke and mirrors that they used to win 9 games makes me scratch my head.
That is the scary part.

Watching the draft is a sobering reminder of the piss poor effort that the prior staff put into recruiting. The smoke and mirrors that they used to win 9 games makes me scratch my head.

I think you're being quite kind with that "piss poor" label.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Quite frankly most of the talent was in last years draft and currently the team is young which we will see more drafted in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT