ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 5.5 favorites over the Hooisers in the night cap

Our non-con SOS is the only thing standing between us and a 4 seed, guy

And it can be blamed on a bad system - nothing to gain everything to lose by scheduling us in a normal year. As a reasonably competitive team, we become a lot more attractive.
I get what you’re saying and maybe you’re right… or maybe we have 3 more losses.

But instead of complaining about SOS this year, can’t you just enjoy tonight?

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Broken foot. It’s going to sting a little losing KT (and JA) but with young guys like Rice and Lawrence, and adding another shooter or two, we should be good
Is Uhlis still an option for next season? The state of Iowa selectively targeted both ISU and Iowa athletes with those gambling charges and have subsequently backed away from prosecution with some of them. If Uhlis is eligible can he fill in at the PG?

Is Uhlis still an option for next season? The state of Iowa selectively targeted both ISU and Iowa athletes with those gambling charges and have subsequently backed away from prosecution with some of them. If Uhlis is eligible can he fill in at the PG?
Thought when we signed him nobody expected much

Maybe he’s gotten better, but I think we need to add

Reactions: ATX Husker
Thought when we signed him nobody expected much

Maybe he’s gotten better, but I think we need to add

What little I watched - or care about - I-owa BB from last year it seems like he is more of a pure PG. Better at penetrating and finishing than Hoiberg but don’t think he is as good defensively. Not as good of a consistent 3 point shooter as Lawrence had been during crunch time of the B1G season. Might be a short term fill in until the HS recruit from Wisconsin gets acclimated. However, if we can find a transfer in the portal to take his spot I won’t complain.

Reactions: king_kong_
Nice little jab there..

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT