ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers travel to Ioway City as 4.5 dogs

The Hoiberg “pack the paint” defense is perfect for playing Purdue and eddy. Terrible for playing 3 point shooting teams like Iowa and Creighton.

Yeah I was questioning whether Freeman really warrants a double team but I haven't watched much of him.

The Hoiberg “pack the paint” defense is perfect for playing Purdue and eddy. Terrible for playing 3 point shooting teams like Iowa and Creighton.
Meh. Iowa is shooting 35% from three. Surely we’ll shoot better than 10 % in the second half

Meh. Iowa is shooting 35% from three. Surely we’ll shoot better than 10 % in the second half
We can only hope. But then there is a difference between good quality 3 attempts and the opposite of that. We’ll see if the Huskers can figure that out.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
They’ve made 7! That’s their per game average on the year. Nebraska isn’t good enough to beat a team on the road if you give up fourteen 3’s.
Also stats in a vacuum are meaningless. If you don’t guard the 3 point line against a team that wants to shoot them, you’ll get burned. See creighton.

They’ve made 7! That’s their per game average on the year. Nebraska isn’t good enough to beat a team on the road if you give up fourteen 3’s.
Well Purdue made 13... but 14 is out of the question I guess

Also stats in a vacuum are meaningless. If you don’t guard the 3 point line against a team that wants to shoot them, you’ll get burned. See creighton.
Again Purdue went 13-33 and we beat them by 16. Every game is different as I have said 4 times in this thread

Reactions: mgbreis
Again Purdue went 13-33 and we beat them by 16. Every game is different as I have said 4 times in this thread
Yeah Nebraska shot over 60 percent. Not really possible after a 1-10 start. Hoiberg’s protect the paint defense is great vs some teams and will get them beat vs others

We are a live and die by three team. We ain’t hitting them tonight so probably gonna walk away with a L

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT