ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers travel to Ioway City as 4.5 dogs

I am pretty sure this team has nothing to do with past Nebraska Basketball teams. Not saying Nebraska will beat Iowa tonight as they are a 4.5 point underdog, but this team is this years team and they have not looked bad in any games other than Creighton, Wisconsin and the second half of Minnesota. They have looked good the rest of the year so I am not going to lump them with the past like you.
You nailed it shooter! Looked great on the road.

You nailed it shooter! Looked great on the road.
Glad you can pat yourself on the back... you must of forgot I said "not saying we'll beat Iowa" but go ahead and tell yourself I called a W. This team is good, they were just cold from 3 like they were against Creighton. Off night, I still feel they win 3-4 on the road.

What a terribly embarrassing outing. These ****ers better get their shit together and start performing every ****ing game. Act like you give a **** and that you belong.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Glad you can pat yourself on the back... you must of forgot I said "not saying we'll beat Iowa" but go ahead and tell yourself I called a W. This team is good, they were just cold from 3 like they were against Creighton. Off night, I still feel they win 3-4 on the road.
Big red 22. 1-3 on the road. Facts pal. Until something changes we suck on the road. It’s not a hard concept. I love the team, they’ve been bad on the road. It is what it is. Have a great night

The missed passes to wide open players at the rim continue even into the bench. Diop catches one under there, he’s 6’11, easy bucket. Next possession he’s directly under the rim with his man boxed again, he’s still 6’11 and no pass from Allick who looks right at him, Iowa rebound. Happens way too often to be a legit team.

The missed passes to wide open players at the rim continue even into the bench. Diop catches one under there, he’s 6’11, easy bucket. Next possession he’s directly under the rim with his man boxed again, he’s still 6’11 and no pass from Allick who looks right at him, Iowa rebound. Happens way too often to be a legit team.
When Iowa went to their junk zone early in the second half we had no clue on how to attack it. We could have gotten inside it for high percentage shots but kept casting ill advised threes. Stupid basketball.

Y’all are overreacting. This is college basketball. Lots of games are played, the season is long. Unless your team is stacked with NBA players, you’re gonna lose some games. We can still get that tourney win, I hope!

This is so obviously NOT the “same old Nebraska basketball team”.

So dramatic
Its not the same old nebraska team, you are correct.

Its an NIT team, which is better than most years.

The Purdue win was monumental and will hold weight for elite Quad 1 win but the having the weakest non con slate in the league cancels that win out.

The Purdue win was monumental and will hold weight for elite Quad 1 win but the having the weakest non con slate in the league cancels that win out.
Agreed. They cannot afford any slip-ups against poorer teams on their schedule (Rutgers 2X, Michigan 2X, Penn State). Probably need a win over either Wisconsin or Illinois. Will need to win a majority of the rest of the schedule and not be 1 and done in the B1G tourney.

the mayor's defensive prowess has never been adequately minimized. he has them play that razzle-dazzle offense then his youngsters get all dizzy on the other end forgetting these are two-sided courts. these huskers looked very much like some of his iowa state tournament teams. blow your ass out one night, scratch your ass the next.

Overreaction. Nebraska has great wins. You’re overreacting to one game
Live by the three. Die by the 3. Iowa did exactly to us what we did to Purdue. It was unrealistic to expect us to shoot 61% from 3. It also would have been crazy to think Iowa was going to shoot it that well. We got dominated on the glass and their perimeter D was much better than ours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT