ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 5.5 favorites over the Hooisers in the night cap

Indiana is on a hot streak and has won their last 5 games and now stand 19-13.

Leal and 7-0 sophomore Ware are playing very well and both are handfuls.
Would be the Huskers first semifinal with a win tonight..
Loosiers suck at shooting, will be interesting to see what happens. I sort of like the unders.

Indiana is on a hot streak and has won their last 5 games and now stand 19-13.

Leal and 7-0 sophomore Ware are playing very well and both are handfuls.
Would be the Huskers first semifinal with a win tonight..
Looked pretty good last night. But Penn St was going on a run until officiating took over

The good news as well as Mast seems to give really big dudes trouble because of his versatility. If he can hit some 3's, they are going to be in trouble. That Ware dude has seemed to struggle against us while having better games against big guys who stay in the paint.

I watched most all of that game last night. Both Penn St and Indiana looked awful!! I would rather have seen Penn State win as that would have been an easy matchup but I don't see Indiana being able to hang in this one. One of their top players was out last night and looks like he will be for tonights game also. -3.5 looked way too low when it came out. Up to -4.5 already.

Not sure what to make of this game. I watched Indiana - PSU last night and was impressed with neither. However, Indiana may have gotten the kinks out last night and will be sharper than an NU team that has only played 2 games in 2 weeks. This is also a Quad 1 game for IU who could realistically play their way onto the bubble.

NU is traditionally awful in conference tournaments, but this team is unlike any we’ve seen in Lincoln in a long time. NU has very little to gain here - unless they make it to the tournament final. They also have very little to lose.

In any case - GBR!!

Biggest thing is we score 3s and they score 2s. Hard to win if you're the one shooting 2s unless the team shooting 3s has a bad shooting day.

Reactions: scarletred
Hard to beat a team 3x in a row...
When you’re clearly the better team, it isn’t. Cockiness and lack of respect are the reasons you lose the third time when you’re the superior team. Nebraska plays their game and doesn’t disrespect Indiana, they will win by 10.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
This game feels so heavy to me. I'll watch but I'll be stressed. I wish this game was at PBA. I wish ALL of our games could be at PBA. 😂

I sort of wish Galloway was playing. Lawrence owned him in the game in Bloomington.
yup pretty good game against Galloway. Indiana's starters, averaged 33 minutes and had 3 guys come off the bench. Two guys for a total of 11 minutes and one guy for 23 minutes. Nebraska should be able to wear them out.

Neutral but I think(hope) it'll be a heavy Nebraska leaned crowd.
It should be, but a late game means most Nebraska fans will be kidnapped by Minneapolis’ large Somalian population.

200w.gif

I absolutely despise this double bye complete shitshow tournament.

We show up and only 5 teams are left.

Love it right now, but this is a disaster set up for a tournament to find a real champion.

Huskers need to make this more of a full-court game. Of course to do that, they need to hit the boards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT