ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers 5.5 favorites over the Hooisers in the night cap

It's great when the 3s are falling, but I love the fact that the Huskers heightened the pace of this game. Pushing the pace totally but IU back on their heels.

Reactions: headcard
Love it.

Mast is so phucking good in all phases of the game.

This team has a lot of good parts that mesh, and everybody knows their role. No ball hogs. No, I gotta get mine. Hard nosed wanting to win dudes.

Legit 10/11 deep of dudes that can and will play their asses off.

Possibly the greatest half of Husker basketball of ALL time.

I'm laughing so hard I simply can't believe it. Absolutely insane.

Love it.

This team has a lot of good parts that mesh, and everybody knows their role. No ball hogs. No, I gotta get mine. Hard nosed wanting to win dudes.

Ninja and Williams have starred on offense, but Mast has been suffocating on defense. Not scoring, but his low post defense has been tremendous and allows us to hang with them on the boards and force the pace in transition.

Ninja and Williams have starred on offense, but Mast has been suffocating on defense. Not scoring, but his low post defense has been tremendous and allows us to hang with them on the boards and force the pace in transition.

His work in the paint of being able to move, switch to extend and help nearly to the 3pt line, and then switch to cover the base line while blocking out, all while shutting down his dude should be filmed for all to see and enjoy.

Truly Mast-erful stuff.

That call was total bs. Review shot clock but not that
I don't think they're allowed to overturn that call, but I don't know how they missed it the first time. And there was one later on that was even worse.

Need review in tournament especially when conference officials suck

Love it.

Ball hogs. That's something I don't miss from Hoiberg's early teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT