ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory

What are these calls? First the call on Goedert and then PF on RG94? Seriously. He’s finally coming into his own and showing why he would have been a top 5 pick. Great to see.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
He just got completely jobbed on that Roughing the Passer call on that sack. F'ing ridiculous!

It is getting ridiculous- Troy Aikman has blasted the leagues calls and protection of QB’s for years... it’s becoming painful to watch a game with all the flags

Reactions: mmunso7
Referees are seriously ruining the NFL. I understand that the league keeps changing the rules, and interpretation takes time, but this needs to get sorted out quickly or the league will suffer. It's only going to get tighter come playoff time, and stupid calls will be pivotal.

Referees are seriously ruining the NFL. I understand that the league keeps changing the rules, and interpretation takes time, but this needs to get sorted out quickly or the league will suffer. It's only going to get tighter come playoff time, and stupid calls will be pivotal.

My dad after watching the Gregory play and then “offensive” pass interference by Goedert said “good god just go ahead and put flags on skill players”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT