ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Head coaches hirings and firings

don't understand why anyone would want this retread.

his Superbowl team was carried by a staff that had Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur and Mike McDaniels.

some guys are made to be coordinators, nothing more.
It is a good ole boy league. It is why none of those guys say bad things about each other.

It is "collusion" without it being collusion. The hard part is getting in but once you are in it is all compliments and ass kissing. "I really respect what so and so does with his __________________"

Reactions: BleedRed78
don't understand why anyone would want this retread.

his Superbowl team was carried by a staff that had Kyle Shanahan, Matt LaFleur and Mike McDaniels.

some guys are made to be coordinators, nothing more.
Poor man’s Dan Campbell. He looks the part and acts the part, but not sure he is the part.

It is a good ole boy league. It is why none of those guys say bad things about each other.

It is "collusion" without it being collusion. The hard part is getting in but once you are in it is all compliments and ass kissing. "I really respect what so and so does with his __________________"
Could be.

Its also a game/business where there are not many players. Owners are torn between taking a chance on an unproven coach or go with the proven ones who have been there. At least one of the two has a track record, good or bad. What is the track record for college coaches going into the pros? Last I looked, it wasn't very good.

It is a lot like when large companies are looking for a new CEO and boards start looking for people who have been there, done that. Throwing in someone who hasn't been there, is a huge risk, thus the pool of candidates is very small.

speculation, but hope he does. BB is really too dumb to realize that this formula only worked with Brady.

Is Tom Brady un-retiring ?
Smart of him to pick a team with a shit QB like the Falcons.

Had he held out for the Chargers or potential Eagles opening, he wouldn't have the built in excuse of "b-b-but his QB is terrible".

He'll be able to win that dumpster fire division at some point and retire with one final "playoff" season despite having an 8-9 record, and he'll still be heralded as a genius

Reactions: Huskers123456
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT