ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Head coaches hirings and firings

i've been saying he'll be a bust for a while. don't trust he can build a culture
I actually may agree with that. He hasn’t come off as a front man yet. Not like Aaron Glenn has.

Johnson is a better coordinator than Glenn. But Glenn seems more of a leader.

You basically didn’t see Johnson at all on Hard Knocks during the Lions season. Which was unusual. He doesn’t seem like he wants the attention or limelight.

I actually may agree with that. He hasn’t come off as a front man yet. Not like Aaron Glenn has.

Johnson is a better coordinator than Glenn. But Glenn seems more of a leader.

You basically didn’t see Johnson at all on Hard Knocks during the Lions season. Which was unusual. He doesn’t seem like he wants the attention or limelight.
got a pretty cushy situation too.

veteran QB with SB experience, fantastic OL, couple great RBs, potential stud at TE, great WR corps.

I actually like Sam Howell more than most people, but he's not going to have the same pieces there.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Oh my god, can you imagine two interviewees that would be more awkward??? I can't.

I mean, I know they are not really "interviewing" as much as it is just a conversation BUT still imagine talking to Bill or Jim for more than 15 minutes.

Those of you that actually do the interviewing...how fast do you know if you are going to hire the person or not? I have a friend in HR (totally worthless position, sorry) and she (of course, it is always a hot girl) said she basically knows within the first few minutes.
Always within the first few minutes

• Love
Reactions: BTF69
Vrable must have a skeleton in the closet and the fans are the only people who don't know what it is because for him not to have a head coaching job in the NFL makes zero sense.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Dan knows Mike M. only has 1 year left. Jerry will fire Mike next year and hire Bill B. Then it will be a whole new staff. Something he should have done this year.
Yeah, I just thought the new Commanders regime might go get a better coach. I think Quinn is decent, but figured they'd go a different direction.

Raiders gonna make fired Chicago Bears OC Luke Getsy their new OC.

debbie-downer.png

Last edited:
Vrable must have a skeleton in the closet and the fans are the only people who don't know what it is because for him not to have a head coaching job in the NFL makes zero sense.
He had little incentive to take a job this year. There’ll be jobs next year.

Stephen isnt wrong that kliff is undeserving, however that race baiter fails to see this happens to black people all the time, including people getting hired specifically because they are black. And didnt morris just get hired again?

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT