ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl thread:

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
If Milton was accurate it wouldn't be close.
Yeah, but he's also facing a defense that's on an entirely different level than he's seen all year. All things considered, he's held up okay. Not setting the world on fire, but he bounced back decently from that early fumble.

Reactions: prag_grenade
Yeah, but he's also facing a defense that's on an entirely different level than he's seen all year. All things considered, he's held up okay. Not setting the world on fire, but he bounced back decently from that early fumble.
The quality of the Auburn defense is not what is causing Milton to miss wide open receivers and to fumble a snap from center. Q1 was really bad. Milton played better in Q2 and if he can start Q3 half like he played the regular season, UCF should give Auburn everything they can handle & more.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
You can say that as much as you want, but it will not make it real. Take off the goggles. If Nebraska was on D there you would be freaking out.
Agree to disagree. BTW, I picked Auburn. Call them the way I see them. You got$$on Auburn?? Asking because you seem pretty sensitive. I am not wearing goggles. IF you look, I called it a good spot on the replay.

Auburn was close to breaking through in the 1st half a few times. UCF played good defense but their offense is gonna have to start scoring because auburn will.
Should be a wild ride

OMG
Rewind to that end zone angle replay and watch what number 50 does for auburn!!
Eek
And people are saying auburn isnt holding Laughing

Questionable enough that you hate to see them make it in a bowl game. Would be interesting to see if a similar hit is called against the SEC team

Iv
Agree to disagree. BTW, I picked Auburn. Call them the way I see them. You got$$on Auburn?? Asking because you seem pretty sensitive. I am not wearing goggles. IF you look, I called it a good spot on the replay.

I've only been here an hour. But I wouldn't argue with this guy.

I love the SEC Renfros. That kid from Auburn is pure bred white Southern blood at WR. Ha!

Its very hard to get targeting overturned.
Anyone who thinks that was targeting is biased. 100%

hi-res-a1c959545c9b22fa296def8a873934bc_crop_north.jpg

Guess the replay should take off the Frost glasses too, then?
Oh I can admit it, but I thought (correctly) he launched with his head. He is damn lucky he missed, after seeing replay.
But I thought these refs were out to get UCF?!!!

Its very hard to get targeting overturned.
Anyone who thinks that was targeting is biased. 100%
Definitely shoulder. But I have seen that particular call stand. Targeting is very, broad, vague and subjective. It needs to be addressed and clarified and revised. Way too many text book football form tackling called for targeting

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
UCF front is so good. They had a linebacker turned away from the play at snap last play, and still mauled the RB

Reactions: SoFL Husker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT