ADVERTISEMENT

Peach Bowl thread:

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
As i was worried about in my halftime post...auburn hittin stride.
They really are a good football team.
Should not have three losses, they are legit better than alabama but here we are.

Definitely shoulder. But I have seen that particular call stand. Targeting is very, broad, vague and subjective. It needs to be addressed and clarified and revised. Way too many text book football form tackling called for targeting
During the live shot I said "targetting" at full speed. And yes, pile on everyone. I fully admit I don't understand what targeting actually constitutes.
And if you claim you do, you would be the first.

Should not have three losses, they are legit better than alabama but here we are.

I think a good argument can be made for Auburn being the best team in CFB after beating Georgia and Bama, but those early 2 losses came back to haunt...GBR

Time of Possession gonna haunt them in the 2nd half
I have said that from day 1 with the "pace" offense. That is why I said their defense is what I wanted to see, and promptly got called out as a "hater"

I thought their SEC championship with Georgia would be a lot closer considering they mauled Georgia earlier in the season. Clemson was a toss up and I was surprised they lost to LSU.

I thought their SEC championship with Georgia would be a lot closer considering they mauled Georgia earlier in the season. Clemson was a toss up and I was surprised they lost to LSU.

Auburn was in the game into the 3rd and wore out.

Made a few mistakes early as well.

Just ran out of gas.

I have said that from day 1 with the "pace" offense. That is why I Elsa is their defense is what I wanted to see, and promptly got called out as a "hater"
The offense also crumbled once it was forced to be one dimensional. Very poor passing from Milton when plays were open.

Milton really doesn't like to run when he has open field and the angle
He doesn't run nearly as much as people like to think. They did tons of damage with the pass, and big run plays.

Tough to beat a good team twice.

I think a good argument can be made for Auburn being the best team in CFB after beating Georgia and Bama, but those early 2 losses came back to haunt...GBR
I dont think theyre better than clemson OK or georgia, but better than bama.

Nice TD drive. First half I thought Milton was trying way to hard not to throw INTs, and he ended up missing open receivers. He threw with more confidence on that drive.

Reactions: knightraveler
ADVERTISEMENT