ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Sunday Thread

Everybody I’ve read and listened to had NU in as a 7. We had wins over Purdue and multiple other tourney teams. We got an 8 to position us against TAM. Playing a 9 versus a 10 in the opening round makes a difference.

Everybody I’ve read and listened to had NU in as a 7. We had wins over Purdue and multiple other tourney teams. We got an 8 to position us against TAM. Playing a 9 versus a 10 in the opening round makes a difference.
What did you read and who was saying were were a 7 ? The two major pickers . Jerry Palm( CBS sports) had us an 8 as his best and Lunardi from ESPN had us a 7 before Illinois. Last night after the loss had us back to 8.

Reactions: schuele
Creighton Thursday, Omaha hockey Friday night with Husker basketball is going to be a big weekend for bars in the area. Very cool so many teams men's and women's are in playoff contests

Reactions: V-Doub
I think if we were a 7 we'd still be playing A&M as a 10. So while I feel what you said is correct, I feel pretty strongly that A&M really a 10/11 seed. So in this case the only thing that sucks is we have to play a really good Houston team if we win opposed to say a Marquette

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
What did you read and who was saying were were a 7 ? The two major pickers . Jerry Palm( CBS sports) had us an 8 as his best and Lunardi from ESPN had us a 7 before Illinois. Last night after the loss had us back to 8.
Well I didn’t check after the loss. Leading up to the tourney all the local radio jocks I listen to said we should be in as a 7 and the last I heard was Lunardi had us in as a 7.

Reactions: Big bo fan
I think if we were a 7 we'd still be playing A&M as a 10. So while I feel what you said is correct, I feel pretty strongly that A&M really a 10/11 seed. So in this case the only thing that sucks is we have to play a really good Houston team if we win opposed to say a Marquette
Kolec been out for Marquette and believe he will be back start of the tournament with him their a final 4 team..

Houston stunk up the finals of the Big12 tournament, I don’t expect them to lay an egg the first 2 rounds.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Kolec been out for Marquette and believe he will be back start of the tournament with him their a final 4 team..

Houston stunk up the finals of the Big12 tournament, I don’t expect them to lay an egg the first 2 rounds.
Houston big man was injured. Not sure if he will be back.

Reactions: IM4NUalways
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT