ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Sunday Thread

Look what happened when a team got physical with Houston Iowa state handled it no problem and they have a bunch of injures. We need to play and focus on ATM first though and be tough with them hopefully big10 officials aren’t doin the game.

Big East with only 3 teams in is a joke. The conference has only accounted for 5 of the last 12 Nattys.

But yet they still love the ACC. Giving UNC a 1 over Iowa state and they let them playin in NC. SMH

Why was your cutoff at 12 years?

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Agreed, a team to root against on Thursday and a team to root for on Friday.
Admittedly, I haven't watched 5 seconds of NU men's basketball in years. The last time I was excited about NU, I think they went to the NCAA and were taken apart by Ray Allen of UConn? That's been awhile.

I do hope the diehards on here get a win and a decent run. From afar, I've seen many of you really invested in this team, so I hope NU can find a way to win that first NCAA game, after that, its all gravy.

Best of luck to the Huskers men. And no, I'm not some "bandwagon" fan....unless they win 2-3 games, then, of course, I'll jump onboard, and will love getting drilled by the diehards. (History says I probably won't have to worry about that). Hope I get to eat my words. Nor am I gonna come on here and say I told you so.

This is worst than the entire SEC claiming they’re the best since Alabama is so good. Two elite teams don’t make a conference elite.
nothing as worst then this post. You let your hate cloud your mind. I hate the $EC but until about 2 years ago they were obviously the best football conference. And the Big East tied for most sweet 16 last year. I’m not saying they are the best but it’s a good conference

But I’m sure I’ll hear how the B1G is soooo much better than the Big East. Are there even any current college basketball players that were alive since the last time B1G won a Natty? Mante Cleaves is 46 years old. Let that sink in

And I’m not trying to pick a fight. I obviously pull for the dam Huskers. But dam, I hate people that ignore FACTS

Alright. Simple plan now. Win the whole fu**ing thing.
Game Day What GIF by Laff

How did we get screwed? An 8 is always going to play a 1. Any one of the 1s will be easily favored over NU. Every game after 32 is a tough game. Sometimes the “victim hood” of this fan base is laughable.

From here on out it is “survive and advance.”
Everybody I’ve read and listened to had NU in as a 7. We had wins over Purdue and multiple other tourney teams. We got an 8 to position us against TAM. Playing a 9 versus a 10 in the opening round makes a difference.

Everybody I’ve read and listened to had NU in as a 7. We had wins over Purdue and Wisconsin and multiple other tourney teams. We got an 8 to position us against TAM. Playing a 9 versus a 10 in the opening round makes a difference.
Nebraska and TX had very similar resumes . TX had one more quad 1 win but they had a bad quad 3 loss. Nebraska deserved the 7 seed but go out and get that monkey off our back with a W

Everybody I’ve read and listened to had NU in as a 7. We had wins over Purdue and multiple other tourney teams. We got an 8 to position us against TAM. Playing a 9 versus a 10 in the opening round makes a difference.
Who had Nebraska as a #7 after the loss yesterday?

Ya I was answering OP
That someone referred to them as sizzling hot . Nobody at 20-14 is sizzling hot.
Yeah the old Nova coach called them sizzling hot . They beat Kentucky and played FL well, but they aren’t some team that won 10 straight games haha

Nobody Lunardi had us at 7 before the game.
Yeah but I didn't see anyone putting NU on the #7 line after the Illinois loss. Mike Decourcy is always trumpeting the Big Ten and even he said Nebraska needed a win yesterday to get to a #7.

Not really buying the idea that it was the Trev factor that landed NU in an 8-9 game.

Reactions: kevingne
Yeah but I didn't see anyone putting NU on the #7 line after the Illinois loss. Mike Decourcy is always trumpeting the Big Ten and even he said Nebraska needed a win yesterday to get to a #7.

Not really buying the idea that it was the Trev factor that landed NU in an 8-9 game.
Yeah that last 7 seed came down to Nebraska and Texas .. they just inched us out but both teams had very similar #s

Reactions: schuele
Way too much whining about what seed we got. Enjoy it for what it is….first time in since 2014. Seed doesn’t mean anything. Danny Nee teams had a #3 seed and they lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT