ADVERTISEMENT

Selection Sunday Thread

To get the right who I feel is the best team in the country in Houston. We got screwed.

There are no great teams in college basketball right now. Not a big deal which bracket you're in IMO. The 1s are the least to worry about.

Reactions: cruelhalo
They beat Ohio state at Ohio state beat Penn state and also beat iowa state in non conference and only lost by 4 to Houston in Houston in non con this goin to be a tough tough game

Seth Davis said Yale was a problem because they were a 'smart team'. My god, how much do these clowns get paid.

Creighton vs Altman in round 2 finally?
Assuming Oregon gets by South Carolina, they would be a good bet to take Creighton out. Ducks' freshman PG will eat Ashworth alive.

I haven't seen South Carolina play much - don't know a lot about them.

To get the right who I feel is the best team in the country in Houston. We got screwed.
How did we get screwed? An 8 is always going to play a 1. Any one of the 1s will be easily favored over NU. Every game after 32 is a tough game. Sometimes the “victim hood” of this fan base is laughable.

From here on out it is “survive and advance.”

How did we get screwed? An 8 is always going to play a 1. Any one of the 1s will be easily favored over NU. Every game after 32 is a tough game. Sometimes the “victim hood” of this fan base is laughable.

From here on out it is “survive and advance.”
Yeah I think some teams got hosed while others got gift seedings, but Nebraska's slot seems about right.

Houston v Huskers would be the ultimate physical VS finesse matchup. I’m here for it.

Big East with only 3 teams in is a joke. The conference has only accounted for 5 of the last 12 Nattys.

But yet they still love the ACC. Giving UNC a 1 over Iowa state and they let them playin in NC. SMH
This is worst than the entire SEC claiming they’re the best since Alabama is so good. Two elite teams don’t make a conference elite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT