ADVERTISEMENT

Legalize weed already...

There is no way redmymind is being real.
very real.
I used to be a Trump homer but they are all authoritarian assholes running a system that oppresses millions.
The mindf!ck that capitalism does to ones is very cult-like.

very real.
I used to be a Trump homer but they are all authoritarian assholes running a system that oppresses millions.
The mind**** that capitalism does to ones is very cult-like.
giphy.gif

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
I grew up in a religious cult. Capitalism f!cks with the mind and oppresses just as bad.
Free your mind from mental slavery comrades. ;)

If I am not well off under capitalism, I'm bitter and envious
If I am well off under capitalism, I'm a hypocrite

It seems no one wants to honestly evaluate capitalism.
Life will continue to get worse under capitalism.

Last edited:
the irony is so rich I can almost taste it
no you can't
too much man juice in your mouth

We unfortunately live in this system. Have to make the best to navigate it. We can still criticize it and strive for change.

perhaps if we all unify in our plight against the man, we shall find a more productive use of time

then again, perhaps productivity is the root of said plight, and Nebraska Football is our rightful savior

Reactions: poundth3rock
perhaps if we all unify in our plight against the man, we shall find a more productive use of time

then again, perhaps productivity is the root of said plight, and Nebraska Football is our rightful savior
Go Big Red, Comrades

no you can't
too much man juice in your mouth

We unfortunately live in this system. Have to make the best to navigate it. We can still criticize it and strive for change.
You keep talking and saying nothing. You are free to leave at any time. Why would you willingly subject yourself to something you hate?

I grew up in a religious cult. Capitalism f!cks with the mind and oppresses just as bad.
Free your mind from mental slavery comrades. ;)

If I am not well off under capitalism, I'm bitter and envious
If I am well off under capitalism, I'm a hypocrite

It seems no one wants to honestly evaluate capitalism.
Life will continue to get worse under capitalism.
You've been so thoroughly dismantled on this, yet you keep going. Is it the drugs?

Why don't you leave?
leave what?

Funny how ones want dissenters to leave but can't confront the reality.

I can just see the Jews of ancient Israel telling Jesus to just leave since he was "whining" about the then current system (not comparing myself to Jesus btw). Jesus thrashed the religious leaders and rich men.

Last edited:
leave what?

Funny how ones want dissenters to leave but can't confront the reality.

I can just see the Jews of ancient Israel telling Jesus to just leave since he was "whining" about the then current system (not comparing myself to Jesus btw). Jesus thrashed the religious leaders and rich men.
Ive confronted you time and time again and you have been found wanting. I'm asking you another very simple question, if this "system" is so painful for you to be in, why dont you leave? No silly feaux contemplative non-response, just answer the question. You've talked about other much better systems. What's stopping you from going to a better system?

Ive confronted you time and time again and you have been found wanting. I'm asking you another very simple question, if this "system" is so painful for you to be in, why dont you leave? No silly feaux contemplative non-response, just answer the question. You've talked about other much better systems. What's stopping you from going to a better system?
"if you don't like slavery, why don't you leave"?
because this system affects others too, family included.
Until then, I will work the system that is in place and participate as least as possible until a better one is erected

Last edited:
Until then, I will work the system that is in place until a better one is erected"
You seem very susceptible to being swept up in belief systems.

You seem very susceptible to being swept up in belief systems.
I'm not the one pining for an economic belief system and treating it like a sacred cow.
"Forget about freeing the slaves, we can an economic system to protect"

Until then, I will work the system that is in place and participate as least as possible until a better one is erected
Oh my. You and your family are slaves. Someone or something did this to you. What, precisely, did they do, and how is it preventi.g you from leaving. Seriously, i want to help you.

Oh my. You and your family are slaves. Someone or something did this to you. What, precisely, did they do, and how is it preventi.g you from leaving. Seriously, i want to help you.
Why should I have to leave? Imagine if everyone left instead of fixing things.

Why should I have to leave? Imagine if everyone left instead of fixing things.
Is it an impossibility for you to answer a question? I ask you why you stay in a place that you hate, you say you cant go because you and your family are slaves and can't leave, i ask what precisely is preventing you feom going, and you respond this way. I'll try again, what precisely is preventing you and your family from leaving. How precisely has the system enslaved you?

Is it an impossibility for you to answer a question? I ask you why you stay in a place that you hate, you say you cant go because you and your family are slaves and can't leave, i ask what precisely is preventing you feom going, and you respond this way. I'll try again, what precisely is preventing you and your family from leaving. How precisely has the system enslaved you?
I'll stay...for you. 😘
How about you pay me to answer your questions?

This is a little strange. The government doesn't "control" murder, manslaughter, etc. The government reacts to it. Making something illegal, no matter what it is, curbs the action, but it certainly doesn't control it. Making something illegal is, on some level, a disincentive for most. No crime can be stopped. Of course, the less likely you are going to get caught, or the lower the penalty associated with it, the less likely the law will act as a disincentive. That's why you are seeing shoplifting increase in certain areas in CA, because it is my understanding that they are not prosecuting them anymore. Does that make is less of an issue? Does there being no "victim" to report it, or willing to report it, mean the government should not make it illegal? Do we do away with traffic laws? Someone driving 70 miles per hour through a neighborhood doesn't have a "victim."
Good point with the CA stuff, and I remember reading that. But there is still at least someone aware of the crime. Similarly, someone driving 70 mph in a 30 mph zone, even if they don't have a "victim" that they hit, there are still residents in the neighborhood that can see the bad behavior and call police. THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH WEED. Can't you guys see the difference, or are you just trying to be obtuse because you don't want to acknowledge my points?

Good point with the CA stuff, and I remember reading that. But there is still at least someone aware of the crime. Similarly, someone driving 70 mph in a 30 mph zone, even if they don't have a "victim" that they hit, there are still residents in the neighborhood that can see the bad behavior and call police. THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH WEED. Can't you guys see the difference, or are you just trying to be obtuse because you don't want to acknowledge my points?

The word you used before was "victim." Even if these people can see someone speeding, that doesn't make them a victim, does it? So you moved off of the "victim" argument to differentiating it on "seeing" the bad behavior, and "yes," of course there are people that see the bad behavior. You can smell it too. Just because someone doesn't want to narc on someone else, or thinks "no big deal, lots of people smoke it," doesn't mean they aren't seeing it. Everyone is "aware" of the crime. Like the poster who said his buddy transports lots of edibles back across State lines. It's a crime, and the poster knows about it.

There is no correlation between outlawing it and stopping people from using it.
Now who is being obtuse. If it was legal anywhere and everywhere, the use would drastically increase, and we would be scraping guys like RedMyMind off the pavement due to saturation.

The word you used before was "victim."
And my fault for not being more specific, as you anti-weed people are finding new and creative ways to identify "victims". So to be more specific, I'm referring to "someone who is a participant in a crime that has motivation to report said crime to police". Now you might accuse me of moving the goal posts, but that was my original intention for the meaning of the word. Some examples:

1. If you shoot me, either I'll call the police or someone who finds my body will
2. If you rob me or my home, I'll call the police

Those are the people I was referring to with "victim". No such person usually exists for weed. I suppose you could make a claim that the friends of the guy with the truck full of edibles could notify law enforcement, but if he thought they would, he wouldn't have taken them on the trip and could have easily gone alone, meaning no one would know.

That's it. The main idea is that no one knows about these crimes. Similar to DWI, if you make it home and into your bed without hitting anything/anyone, no one knows a DWI occurred.

How about this: if I came to Lincoln for a Gopher game and I brought my weed with me, smoked it in Nebraska, and then left again, no one would be the wiser. That's what makes it a tough crime to police. Do you not agree?

Now who is being obtuse. If it was legal anywhere and everywhere, the use would drastically increase, and we would be scraping guys like RedMyMind off the pavement due to saturation.
That's just your assumption. It's not legal in MN, yet it is sooooooo easily available that anyone who wants it can get it. If I was in need of some weed, I'd have multiple people I could call and I'd have whatever amount I want within a few hours. So who are these new users you speak of? I'll admit that there will be some, as a cousin of mine started consuming the legal stuff in CA but never bought it before, but I don't think there are many like that. I would say that use would "minimally" increase.

I'm just saying that if you want to use weed, you have no excuse for not being able to acquire it. Maybe rural parts of Nebraska are different?

Reactions: RedMyMind
and we would be scraping guys like RedMyMind off the pavement due to saturation.
And this is flat out wrong. I don't know him at all, but he should have no problem getting what he wants. So his use would remain at current levels, just like mine would. Do you actually think either him or I or any of the other people in illegal states ever run out of weed and just shrug our shoulders and give up?

You have a very low view of humanity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT