ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite Kelce is drunk Kelce..

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Just caught a clip of him singing at the parade before all hell broke loose. Yikes. Dude was probably drunk enough to be declared legally dead. Don't have a clip of it, wished I did.

I'm embarrassed for three people here....him, his mom (who CAN'T love this) and the future Mrs. Kelce.....throw stones at me, but that's just the worst look...

I hope his life does not nose dive when his fame runs out....
We were talking about it last night. Tons of kids coming out to this parade and the biggest stars are trashed. Save that for the parties in Vegas and back home - not for the parade. I’m an old fuddy-duddy, I get it. But man what a bad look - know your situation, I think it’s a huge embarrassment.

Wife and I were there and made it out alive. Kelce got kinda cringe to me he was so obliterated. I heard that on TV they had to cut to commercial 😆 but you know I got a kick out of the WWE belt! My wife tried cheering to his mom and she basically scoffed and walked away, so obviously something up her ugly ass, probably because her son was gonzo

I'm embarrassed for three people here....him, his mom (who CAN'T love this) and the future Mrs. Kelce.....throw stones at me, but that's just the worst look...

I hope his life does not nose dive when his fame runs out....
I thought he is the future Mr Swift

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
We were talking about it last night. Tons of kids coming out to this parade and the biggest stars are trashed. Save that for the parties in Vegas and back home - not for the parade. I’m an old fuddy-duddy, I get it. But man what a bad look - know your situation, I think it’s a huge embarrassment.
It's pretty obvious TK DGAF about being a role model....his buffoonery is the norm, not the exception. A meathead in every sense of the word, which is why so many Chiefs fan relate to and defend him. While I didn't watch much of the parade (barf) I was pleasantly surprised from a few of the clips I saw that PM seemed to keep himself semi-in-control of his boozing this year as compared to year's past.

Last edited:
I knew somebody(s) would get up on a soap box and condemn it, but i'm giving him a pass for that day because of the circumstance...now if we see another clip like this next week while he's dining out at The Plaza, that's different. But here? Hallpass from me.
What I love MOST of the time about our country....we can see things differently....

It’s interesting to see the contrast between the Royals parade (everyone very well behaved) and the Chiefs parade (flaunting drunkedness). Of course the Royals fan base is very different than the Chiefs.

It’s interesting to see the contrast between the Royals parade (everyone very well behaved) and the Chiefs parade (flaunting drunkedness). Of course the Royals fan base is very different than the Chiefs.
Well, it's a BIT of a different comparison....I'd like to compare football to football....

I guess who cares? Dude just won a Superbowl and likes to get down. I get the kid angle, but don't be fake mad. I'd guess a lot of us would be doing the exact same thing if we were in this position. Party on Wayne!

These same kids everyone is pretending were traumatized by seeing a drunk adult probably see their own parents drunk every weekend....and I don't even wanna start on what schools are allowing inside them walls these days, bitch about thar if ya have to bitch....anyone acting like the kids are somehow scarred from seeing drunk Kelce are either faking it cause they don't like the guy, or are so sick of the Chiefs in general they were going to complain about, something, regardless.

You go to a deal like this, the chances of seeing drunk jocks are pretty high...and oh by the way, adults in that state voted to legalize pot..just freaking spare me that drunk Kelce scarred, anyone.

getting drunk and partying is one thing, getting blotto and acting like a complete jackass is a whole different thing. “Act like you’ve been there before” is great advice.

These same kids everyone is pretending were traumatized by seeing a drunk adult probably see their own parents drunk every weekend....and I don't even wanna start on what schools are allowing inside them walls these days, bitch about thar if ya have to bitch....anyone acting like the kids are somehow scarred from seeing drunk Kelce are either faking it cause they don't like the guy, or are so sick of the Chiefs in general they were going to complain about, something, regardless.

You go to a deal like this, the chances of seeing drunk jocks are pretty high...and oh by the way, adults in that state voted to legalize pot..just freaking spare me that drunk Kelce scarred, anyone.
I’m not saying kids are scarred. When I see college kids hammered - I get it, no responsibilities, young, party time.

When I see old people stammering everywhere and incoherent. It’s just sad. Absolutely agree on your point that they see their parents hammered and publicly acting a fool, that is definitely scarring to a young child and as I said earlier … also very sad.

I guess who cares? Dude just won a Superbowl and likes to get down. I get the kid angle, but don't be fake mad. I'd guess a lot of us would be doing the exact same thing if we were in this position. Party on Wayne!
People who grew up in the 70's and 80's were used to athletes who were on coke, alcoholics, on roids. People are so soft today. My dad never gave a shit if I was rooting for Dwight Gooden, Daryl Strawberry, or some other cokehead.

Reactions: Streamer15
8fzouz.jpg

10 Chiefs circlejerks on the first page. what a cool place.

People who grew up in the 70's and 80's were used to athletes who were on coke, alcoholics, on roids. People are so soft today. My dad never gave a shit if I was rooting for Dwight Gooden, Daryl Strawberry, or some other cokehead.
Great story. It’s not that fact that he was off his ass, it’s that he showed his ass. Make sense?

Reactions: thall__
Tay tay donates 100K to the shooting victim family....How am I supposed to dislike her now? In all seriousness, well dun Taylor.
The equivalent of someone who makes $100k a year giving $10. PR would go so much further if she would go visit those (at the very least the kids) that were shot. Give the shitty experience a positive twist for them.

The equivalent of someone who makes $100k a year giving $10. PR would go so much further if she would go visit those (at the very least the kids) that were shot. Give the shitty experience a positive twist for them.

The next time you don't shit all over one of my posts...(and it doesn't matter the subject matter) ..will be the first time. Literally everything I like and put in words, I can count on your Eyore reaponse.

I thought it was a really generous thing for her to do and I applaud her for it.

Reactions: king_kong_
The next time you don't shit all over one of my posts...(and it doesn't matter the subject matter) ..will be the first time. Literally everything I like and put in words, I can count on your Eyore reaponse.

I thought it was a really generous thing for her to do and I applaud her for it.
I do too.....BUT I see the other point....She's TAYLOR SWIFT, and a visit from her would means everything......

She IS the face of the Chiefs, now, you know.....

I do too.....BUT I see the other point....She's TAYLOR SWIFT, and a visit from her would means everything......

She IS the face of the Chiefs, now, you know.....

Oh good lord...we've gotten to the point that a 6 figure donation is worthy of critisizm now?? Whatevs...you guys can poo poo it, I thought it was great.

Choice between spending 5min with Tay tay or 100K? I know what direction i'm going.

Reactions: king_kong_
I mentioned several posts ago in this thread that people would complain about anything anymore, and this is a prime example

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT