ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite Kelce is drunk Kelce..

The next time you don't shit all over one of my posts...(and it doesn't matter the subject matter) ..will be the first time. Literally everything I like and put in words, I can count on your Eyore reaponse.

I thought it was a really generous thing for her to do and I applaud her for it.
Good grief dude. Sensitive much? My suggestion on what she could do to make what could be a big difference for shooting victims, offended you? Good for her for giving something. Making something personal, rather than just giving money, often times means more. Maybe she will, just a suggestion.

Reactions: thall__
Good grief dude. Sensitive much? My suggestion on what she could do to make what could be a big difference for shooting victims, offended you? Good for her for giving something. Making something personal, rather than just giving money, often times means more. Maybe she will, just a suggestion.

If it wasn't the hundreth time you shit on my posts...would have said nothing. But you make it a habit...so maybe you're the sensitive one since you crap all over, everything?

Reactions: Lincoln100
Oh good lord...we've gotten to the point that a 6 figure donation is worthy of critisizm now?? Whatevs...you guys can poo poo it, I thought it was great.

Choice between spending 5min with Tay tay or 100K? I know what direction i'm going.
Sorry...where do see me complaining?

Oh good lord...we've gotten to the point that a 6 figure donation is worthy of critisizm now?? Whatevs...you guys can poo poo it, I thought it was great.

Choice between spending 5min with Tay tay or 100K? I know what direction i'm going.
Which direction? The shooting victim who died can’t spend any time with tay tay, she’s dead. The suggestion was, if she really wants to make a PR splash, which is mostly what this is by her, would be to go visit the kids that got shot up. This isn’t an either/or. Why is this so hard for you.

The equivalent of someone who makes $100k a year giving $10. PR would go so much further if she would go visit those (at the very least the kids) that were shot. Give the shitty experience a positive twist for them.
I’ll help you feel better.

My daughter’s good friend is a nurse at Children’s Mercy Hospital here in KC. One day a few weeks ago, Taylor Swift showed up at Children’s Mercy - unannounced to anyone except security and a few administrators. She brought a guitar, sang and visited with the kids. No media.

The next time you don't shit all over one of my posts...(and it doesn't matter the subject matter) ..will be the first time. Literally everything I like and put in words, I can count on your Eyore reaponse.

I thought it was a really generous thing for her to do and I applaud her for it.
I generally like to shit on your Chiefs posts as a rule of thumb, but I will commend you for the eeyore burn...it's a tactic I like to use myself

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I generally like to shit on your Chiefs posts as a rule of thumb, but I will commend you for the eeyore burn...it's a tactic I like to use myself

Hey i'm down with that...the Chiefs are the most annoying team in the NFL...I even get sick of em from Monday-Saturday!! So thats approved. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: sloth316
I’ll help you feel better.

My daughter’s good friend is a nurse at Children’s Mercy Hospital here in KC. One day a few weeks ago, Taylor Swift showed up at Children’s Mercy - unannounced to anyone except security and a few administrators. She brought a guitar, sang and visited with the kids. No media.
Nice! I DO feel better!

Which direction? The shooting victim who died can’t spend any time with tay tay, she’s dead. The suggestion was, if she really wants to make a PR splash, which is mostly what this is by her, would be to go visit the kids that got shot up. This isn’t an either/or. Why is this so hard for you.
It has been reported that she didn't attend the parade because she was traveling to Australia for a concert tour there. So, you expect her to cancel her concerts in Australia (which probably would have huge legal repercussions and would let down thousands of young fans there) and come back to the US to visit the kids in the hospital for a few minutes?

Reactions: OzzyLvr
It has been reported that she didn't attend the parade because she was traveling to Australia for a concert tour there. So, you expect her to cancel her concerts in Australia (which probably would have huge legal repercussions and would let down thousands of young fans there) and come back to the US to visit the kids in the hospital for a few minutes?
No

Yeah, Kelce and Tay tay annoy the F out of me, but the donation is a good thing. If she donates in silence, everyone wonders why she is quiet. If she donates publicly, it’s not enough. However, putting yourself in the public eye at all times and benefitting from it comes with the potential negativity. Such is celebrity life.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Someone mentioned that the reason Taylor Swift chose Travis Kelce is because she thought she had to go in order of the number of men she's been with... 87.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT