ADVERTISEMENT

Legalize weed already...

Alcohol has caused more problems than all illegal drugs combined but carry on.... tobacco would be the same. Weed just needs a better publicity campaign....
Plus weed has to contend with all those 80s commercials where someone would crack an egg in a frying pan and say "this is your brain on drugs". My grandma thought weed would make you hallucinate for crying out loud.

The brainwashing that happened to people is ridiculous.

Alcohol has caused more problems than all illegal drugs combined but carry on.... tobacco would be the same. Weed just needs a better publicity campaign....
Maybe Bo is hurting for cash and can be a "before and after" advertisement.
131271951_crop_north.jpg

5012c76e15d3e.image.jpg

Calvinism is a bastardization of Christianity. The Calvinist god is a monster.
So I assume you can defend an attack on Calvin with exegetical and expository use of scriptures?

Why not attack Luther, he started the reformation movement. I find it so interesting you have to find someone to blame for everything, personal responsibility must not exist in your world. I would estimate that maybe 20% of Christians (however you define them) know who Calvin is and what he taught. Further, there are probably less than 5% of the churches out there who teach along the lines of his beliefs of total Grace. But go ahead and make it the scape goat for your problems, after all it has to be someone or something else. Rotten people or a rotten government every time for you. I will wait for your review of the scriptures to prove your point.

So I assume you can defend an attack on Calvin with exegetical and expository use of scriptures?

Why not attack Luther, he started the reformation movement. I find it so interesting you have to find someone to blame for everything, personal responsibility must not exist in your world. I would estimate that maybe 20% of Christians (however you define them) know who Calvin is and what he taught. Further, there are probably less than 5% of the churches out there who teach along the lines of his beliefs of total Grace. But go ahead and make it the scape goat for your problems, after all it has to be someone or something else. Rotten people or a rotten government every time for you. I will wait for your review of the scriptures to prove your point.
Attempts at gaslighting isn't going to help your case.
John Calvin had ones burned at the stake. He couldn't take opposing views very well. Luther was much saner.

Right now, you have absolutely no clue whether your doctor smokes weed or not (unless maybe you know him personally, I suppose that's possible if you are in a small town). But for me, being in a city, I have no clue if my doctor, cab driver, etc. are using weed. And it's illegal here, but that is not correlated to people using it.
Would you rather have your surgeon smoke or nah

Attempts at gaslighting isn't going to help your case.
John Calvin had ones burned at the stake. He couldn't take opposing views very well. Luther was much saner.
Gaslighting? I just asked to back up your noise with some biblical facts, you got nothing. Give it up, you are a total imposter.

Are you talking about Servetus being burned? It must be a bit too much for you to actually look up some facts. The Spanish were after his head along with the Catholics. He sought refuge in Geneva where he was brought before a council. How did you connect Calvin as being the judge and jury? Seriously, facts and information totally escape you don't they? You have yet to answer or counter one thing I have asked, not one.

Gaslighting? I just asked to back up your noise with some biblical facts, you got nothing. Give it up, you are a total imposter.

Are you talking about Servetus being burned? It must be a bit too much for you to actually look up some facts. The Spanish were after his head along with the Catholics. He sought refuge in Geneva where he was brought before a council. How did you connect Calvin as being the judge and jury? Seriously, facts and information totally escape you don't they? You have yet to answer or counter one thing I have asked, not one.
I'm not in the business of converting ones. Religion and politics is mostly a personal state. Deconstruction can't be forced.
Growing up Calvinist has screwed up many people.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Capitalism exploits the weak, needy, poor. Capitalists were such assholes that anti-trust laws and child labor laws were enacted. Sweatshop kings.
Capitalism is the hedonistic, darwinistic, anti-philanthropic, economy of ghouls
Exploitation, child labor, sweatshops, sounds a lot like communist China, today. And you are spot on, sounds just like "Jesus and the early church." Derp.

Exploitation, child labor, sweatshops, sounds a lot like communist China, today. And you are spot on, sounds just like "Jesus and the early church." Derp.
USA Capitalism is just slavery with extra steps. China and USA are both assholes.

The gov't is doing a good job of keeping the murder rate significantly lower than it would be if it was legal to kill. The same can not be said about marijuana.

Your comment was trash and doesn't imply you thought much about it at all, but I'll respond anyways. The reason the gov't can't control MJ nearly as well as it does things like murder, manslaughter, etc. is that with MJ there is no "victim" to call police and let them know what happened. Like that one poster's friend on here who drove his truck to Colorado, bought edibles, and brought them back to Nebraska - even though a crime was committed, there was no "victim" to notify police about the crime. That's why it can't be stopped. And when that person shares/sells some of their edibles to friends, the gov't won't know about it. That's why it can't be stopped.
This is a little strange. The government doesn't "control" murder, manslaughter, etc. The government reacts to it. Making something illegal, no matter what it is, curbs the action, but it certainly doesn't control it. Making something illegal is, on some level, a disincentive for most. No crime can be stopped. Of course, the less likely you are going to get caught, or the lower the penalty associated with it, the less likely the law will act as a disincentive. That's why you are seeing shoplifting increase in certain areas in CA, because it is my understanding that they are not prosecuting them anymore. Does that make is less of an issue? Does there being no "victim" to report it, or willing to report it, mean the government should not make it illegal? Do we do away with traffic laws? Someone driving 70 miles per hour through a neighborhood doesn't have a "victim."

USA Capitalism is just slavery with extra steps. China and USA are both assholes.
Yeah, not even close drama queen. Are you saying Jesus is an asshole, since, according to you, he was a communist? You hate Capitalism, you hate Communism, what is it that you do like, other than complaining about society, while having your wife enjoy working for capitalistic pigs as she funds your constant state of sedation? If you're just pissed that you can't compete, that's fine, but I'd say get over it.

Reactions: TruHusker
Yeah, not even close drama queen. Are you saying Jesus is an asshole, since, according to you, he was a communist? You hate Capitalism, you hate Communism, what is it that you do like, other than complaining about society, while having your wife enjoy working for capitalistic pigs as she funds your constant state of sedation? If you're just pissed that you can't compete, that's fine, but I'd say get over it.
you are implying that all communists are assholes. I don't believe that to be the case.
I hate capitalism because of what it produces. A godless society of selfish assholes at each others' throats, competing for resources like rats in a cage. Jesus preached against it. God over country or economy.
I'm going to work in a few hours, picking up some voluntary OT. I'll use some marijuana when I get back. Enjoy being a lazy sloth.

Last edited:
you are implying that all communists are assholes. I don't that to be the case.
I hate capitalism because of what it produces. A godless society of selfish assholes at each others' throats, competing for resources like rats in a cage. Jesus preached against it. God over country or economy.
I'm going to work in a few hours, picking up some voluntary OT. I'll use some marijuana when I get back. Enjoy being a lazy sloth.
What communist government do you approve of? So we aren't allowed to generalize on communists, but you are allowed to generalize on capitalists. And you didn't answer my question, what is it that you do like? What system puts God over country and economy? Every system is going to have people that try to manipulate it and take advantage, that isn't exclusive to capitalism. Capitalism has done more for the world than has any other system. For the most part, it has been based on meritocracy and ability, which is critical to innovation and development.

This system was based on Judeo-Christian values. There is no doubt that has eroded, but that's not on the government, that's on the family and community. People have agency and it is up to them, including you, to do the right thing. That is constant under any governing system.

I hope you enjoy work, voluntary at that, because a lot of places wouldn't give you that option, even if you think it "illusory." Guy who spends much of his time being sedated, and in a couple hours going to light up again, calling someone a "lazy sloth." Good stuff. You aren't a victim; as soon as you understand that, your life will improve drastically.

What communist government do you approve of? So we aren't allowed to generalize on communists, but you are allowed to generalize on capitalists. And you didn't answer my question, what is it that you do like? What system puts God over country and economy? Every system is going to have people that try to manipulate it and take advantage, that isn't exclusive to capitalism. Capitalism has done more for the world than has any other system. For the most part, it has been based on meritocracy and ability, which is critical to innovation and development.

This system was based on Judeo-Christian values. There is no doubt that has eroded, but that's not on the government, that's on the family and community. People have agency and it is up to them, including you, to do the right thing. That is constant under any governing system.

I hope you enjoy work, voluntary at that, because a lot of places wouldn't give you that option, even if you think it "illusory." Guy who spends much of his time being sedated, and in a couple hours going to light up again, calling someone a "lazy sloth." Good stuff. You aren't a victim; as soon as you understand that, your life will improve drastically.
America is not about meritocracy. Although it pretends to be. Capitalism is about creating profits and that is not sustainable or healthy. Consume, consume, consume or else a recession. Buy more poop emoji pool toys. Capitalism stifles innovation and is wasteful.

How am I sedated all the time?

America is not about meritocracy. Although it pretends to be. Capitalism is about creating profits and that is not sustainable or healthy. Consume, consume, consume or else a recession. Buy more poop emoji pool toys. Capitalism stifles innovation and is wasteful.

How am I sedated all the time?
Consumption is a necessity for all systems. Every system needs to create profits. What planet do live on? I have a job that i beat out others for, based on my education and experience. Your wife has her job because of her experience and education. That is merit. Capitalism stifles innovation could be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said, in all of time. You say its all about profits, but the system that is all about profits doesnt foster people who innovate? Double derp.

I dont know how you get sedated, a couple dofferent ways for sure, and it makes you horny (thanks for sharing).

Why dont you answer the question? What's the system that puts God before country and economy?

I don’t partake but don’t mind those that do. Except for when I’m drinking with them. Then they’re annoying because I want to get more beer while they just want to sit around and talk about getting more beer. Until it’s too late and then let’s go to Perkins or some $hi+

Reactions: bigboxes and 9and4
Consumption is a necessity for all systems. Every system needs to create profits. What planet do live on? I have a job that i beat out others for, based on my education and experience. Your wife has her job because of her experience and education. That is merit. Capitalism stifles innovation could be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said, in all of time. You say its all about profits, but the system that is all about profits doesnt foster people who innovate? Double derp.

I dont know how you get sedated, a couple dofferent ways for sure, and it makes you horny (thanks for sharing).

Why dont you answer the question? What's the system that puts God before country and economy?
typical brainwashed capitalist. What era were you born? Financial success in modern life is mostly up to luck. Connections, nepotism, financial upbringing above all other factors. Sports and entertainment may still be the closest to meritocracy.

Capitalism stifles innovation because it only creates if something is profitable. It doesn't do it for the common good or for the people. Planned obsolescence and cheap products flood the market. Competition may seem beneficial for the consumer but it is terrible for the worker as labor cost gets cut or shipped overseas.

Healthcare, education and the justice system should never operate under the capitalist model. Conflict of interest and is ripe for corruption.

A mixed system is probably best. More worker unions to balance out the power struggle would be a start. Some countries have experimented with more worker oriented environments and well being is up.

Last edited:
typical brainwashed capitalist. What era were you born? Financial success in modern life is mostly up to luck. Connections, nepotism, financial upbringing above all other factors. Sports and entertainment may still be the closest to meritocracy.

Capitalism stifles innovation because it only creates if something is profitable. It doesn't do it for the common good or for the people. Planned obsolescence and cheap products flood the market. Competition may seem beneficial for the consumer but it is terrible for the worker as labor cost gets cut or shipped overseas.
I got it, you live on planet platitude. Or in cloud kookoo land? Are you princess uni-kitty? Again, your persoanl shortcomings dont necessarily represent society. Grow up. Still waiting on your answer. Im guessing you cant provide one.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I got it, you live on planet platitude. Or in cloud kookoo land? Are you princess uni-kitty? Again, your persoanl shortcomings dont necessarily represent society. Grow up. Still waiting on your answer. Im guessing you cant provide one.

typical Boomer, worst generation in modern history.

What i thought. No meaningful response, cant give an answer, and wrong again. We're the same generation, big difference between us is that I'm not castrated.
Yet you became a bootlicking boomer in spirit.
People who are against weed are the ones that need it the most.

Yet you became a bootlicking boomer in spirit.
People who are against weed are the ones that need it the most.
You at least can admit you're a fraud, good for you. You go on and keep not knowing what you are saying, or why you are saying it. Who said I'm against weed. I'm against idiots.

You at least can admit you're a fraud, good for you. You go on and keep not knowing what you are saying, or why you are saying it. Who said I'm against weed. I'm against idiots.
You are what is wrong with America.
Glad ones are waking up to realize America was one big con job.
plkLN9Q3_XEiat9QwX6fOg_v29-MxQeerHoKzML2KBE.jpg

Last edited:
happiness is but a soapbox, especially if there's even a single ear downwind

free thinking is the final frontier

Dude. This is a legalize weed thread. Couldn't you start the I hate capitalism thread somewhere else?
capitalism is grudgingly tolerable so long as you 'like' your job and it's enough to support your husband's visa

only grudgingly, though

Dude. This is a legalize weed thread. Couldn't you start the I hate capitalism thread somewhere else?
dual purpose thread
capitalism is toxic to society and mind.
marijuana can help ones shake the shackles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT