ADVERTISEMENT

Legalize weed already...

Interesting adjectives to describe the counter-pot culture. Your constant ramblings about pot and how caffeine and sugar are worse would suggest you are self-righteous. You then claim those people as "self-entitled" (thinking you are entitled to the best in life without working for it) "workaholics." You confused? Or, is it the self-induced brain fog?
You drunk?
Legal drugs are undeniably worse from a physiological standpoint. They don't offer anything unique. They just get ones through the day as crutches in our work obsessed society.

Reactions: leodisflowers
It is still federally illegal is it not? Marijuana has always been seen as counter culture until relatively recently. We still have ones in society that equates it to hippies. Some even on this board.
Weak. It isnt counter-culture anywhere, particularly in Seattle. You know it is legal in Seattle? Not that the legality or illegality means anything.

You drunk?
Legal drugs are undeniably worse from a physiological standpoint. They don't offer anything unique. They just get ones through the day as crutches in our work obsessed society.
I can eat two twinkies and slam a coke at 8:00 a.m. and kill it at work and then work out afterward. You slam a bowl at 8:00 a.m. and go on a sponge bob square pants bender and finish off a plate of brownies afterward.

Reactions: huntered
I can eat two twinkies and slam a coke at 8:00 a.m. and kill it at work and then work out afterward. You slam a bowl at 8:00 a.m. and go on a sponge bob square pants bender and finish off a plate of brownies afterward.
how old are you? Grow up. Sugar is for kids ;)
Sound like a narcissist. Merica

coincidence
Seattle is a liberal city. Marijuana has, until recently, been a majority liberal issue. Correlation, not causation. Not too complicated. Non-marijuana variables are at play. Attributing Seattle's downfall to marijuana is a huge reach.

Seattle is a liberal city. Marijuana has, until recently, been a majority liberal issue. Correlation, not causation. Not too complicated. Non-marijuana variables are at play. Attributing Seattle's downfall to marijuana is a huge reach.
Is it helping, or exacerbating the issues?

Amazon's lack of marijuana drug testing will hopefully ripple across the nation as more companies do the same to be competitive. Another relic from the Reagan era needing dismantling.

Amazon's lack of marijuana drug testing will hopefully ripple across the nation as more companies do the same to be competitive. Another relic from the Reagan era needing dismantling.
I look forward to getting deliveries of other peoples stuff to my house because the stoned driver didn't want to work anymore.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I look forward to getting deliveries of other peoples stuff to my house because the stoned driver didn't want to work anymore.
Nobody ever wanted to work. Work is only a means to get money to pay bills so we can do what we want to do. Working for other peoples' dreams is a scam. I applaud the nationwide labor strike.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
Nobody ever wanted to work. Work is only a means to get money to pay bills so we can do what we want to do. Working for other peoples' dreams is a scam. I applaud the nationwide labor strike.
far out

It's no longer a liberal issue, and it's always been an arbitrary enforcement of these vices or okay and these vices are not that has been disproportionally affecting minorities since they 30s. I don't like it, I don't do it, people shouldn't do it, but it is time and It's happening.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
and spike your blood sugar like crazy and end up with diabetes later. The harm sugar is doing to our society is worse than anything legalizing weed would do.
I do think there is some truth to this. Sugar is sort of a poison in my eyes now. But it was all about cutting fat out of the diet and cholesterol to make room for the sugar industry, which has made a lot of people sick.

Reactions: RedMyMind
I'm firmly against weed and honestly this is probably true.
I am ok with weed but these stupid f ers gotta stop driving high. One review stated Fatal car accidents went from 8% tested for THC by the killing driver to 22% 4 years after legalization. There still needs to be responsibility. I don’t care if you get high and don’t work but you kill someone due to high or drunk driving the consequences better be there. Limited of THC testing is letting some get away with murder literally.

please explain
8 years of working in the criminal justice system. There is an astronomical amount of data out there. Usage rates are similar, arrest rates are 4 to 1. Legalization hasn't fixed that as much as many hoped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT