ADVERTISEMENT

Legalize weed already...

Mellow out, dude
I smoked CBD flowers all weekend. Still pretty chill here at work. Coffee is undoing it

Reactions: tarheelhusker
I smoked CBD flowers all weekend. Still pretty chill here at work. Coffee is undoing it

far out, man

I remember when hillbillies were diametrically opposed to marijuana.
Then country/pop starting mentioning it in their songs and then hicks got with it.
Big thanks to those "country" music star douches (blake shelton)

Put a 1/4 tsp of Kief in that hot java, stir well.

personal freedom

mine or yours? Does it make it safer on the highways? Is it OK to have anyone doing work for you to be "high" or not? The reason for drinking at age 21 is because of what it does to the brain and the same goes for pot. There are more and more studies that are indicating the negative side of pot.

But lets cling to our rights to do drugs of any kind. I guess one should just move to Oregon. And while we are at it, have the state pay for them.

Everyone has the right or personal freedom to be stupid. Its when it affects others that common sense gets in the way.

mine or yours? Does it make it safer on the highways? Is it OK to have anyone doing work for you to be "high" or not? The reason for drinking at age 21 is because of what it does to the brain and the same goes for pot. There are more and more studies that are indicating the negative side of pot.

But lets cling to our rights to do drugs of any kind. I guess one should just move to Oregon. And while we are at it, have the state pay for them.

Everyone has the right or personal freedom to be stupid. Its when it affects others that common sense gets in the way.

Feels like we could have the same conversation about religion.

Reactions: zrob and RedMyMind

being hungover and going to work should be illegal. Same with driving while sleep deprived.

The drinking age isn't really because of brain development, it is because people love to bitch about shit in this country.

Look at the ****ing countries that are at 21 or do not allow it at all

My brother in law is from Romania and he said he didn't even know if there was a drinking age because everyone was able to purchase anyway (when he lived there, about 25 years ago), he said the only real law he remembered was you had to be 18 to get into clubs.

Governor is hot.
Now they are wanting to delay medical for a year.
Kansas/Nebraska are like Mormon outposts it seems

I'm fine with the decision on a personal level. Legalizing weed seems like a horrible idea to me...but if you put it to vote you have to honor the outcome. It becomes an integrity issue to me. Honor your agreements, honor voting results.

Last edited:
Reactions: WHCSC
Rickets is Anslinger reincarnated

5ff8c2e84230e.image.jpg

1*h-mdeqHVVz0tJRzeMN8cmw.jpeg

Anslinger_Reefer_darkies-1024x574.jpg

Last edited:
It’s long past time to legalize all drugs, not just marijuana. Problem is that the private prison industry has got so much money tied up in mass incarceration that they won’t let it happen. If you look behind Ricketts he is doing the bidding of those who bribe him to fight to keep it illegal.

It’s long past time to legalize all drugs, not just marijuana. Problem is that the private prison industry has got so much money tied up in mass incarceration that they won’t let it happen. If you look behind Ricketts he is doing the bidding of those who bribe him to fight to keep it illegal.
drugs have been illegal for 107 years and what a mistake that has been. War on "drugs" has been an epic failure

Delta-8 THC is legal in NE. The Bud Light of THC.

I'm kinda excited to see the delirious outcrys from the reefer madness crowd here in Kansas when Nebraska and Missouri legalize

I'm kinda excited to see the delirious outcrys from the reefer madness crowd here in Kansas when Nebraska and Missouri legalize
Missouri yes, Nebraska no. Nebraska may end up being the last state outside of the deep south to legalize.

Missouri yes, Nebraska no. Nebraska may end up being the last state outside of the deep south to legalize.
At least NE commoners can vote on the issue. Us Kansans are at the mercy of the legislature. I believe NE will vote to approve in 2022.

I don't get it, in the 70's they nailed you to the city wall for weed, now they have weed stocks...s.t.r.a.n.g.e. w.o.r.l.d.
what I really don't get is how when weed against the law, here was alot of it in the 70's...
now half the states are legal and they need weed factories? how much weed can people smoke?

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT