ADVERTISEMENT

Jurgens

How many wins in the regular season do you expect?

• 10+

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • 8-9

Votes: 72 57.6%
  • 6-7

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • 5-

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Calm down... This is the best interior D-line he will face until Ohio State. He needs reps. Let him adapt. There is value in getting your ass kicked.
J4rte8N_d.jpg

How much worse can Farniok can be at this point?
If this keeps up what do you honestly lose by moving him inside??

Just play Benhart to get experience so we can have a chance at a decent OL in 2020 and a chance to win the west. We aren’t winning anything this year if we can’t run the ball against South Alabama.

Reactions: Whippet92
Bahahaha I'm watching a little behind, lmao I made this before jurgens shot the bed and hiked it 10ft over AM head

Jurgens is too small right now.

Was up to 291 previously. Now around 280. That’s just not big enough to hold up. This is what he had during the Pelini/Riley years where we would roll out a 280lb walk on Center and watch him get buried by a bigger stronger guy.

Looks identical.

Farniok HAS to play a series next.

I’m guessing, in the end Boe plays Center to finish the year.

He practiced 8 times in Fall Camp.
This. Is Will not better at this time than Cam though? I figure frost is going with Cam because the ceiling is much higher. Hard to sell best man plays though when/if that guy is on the bench.

Reactions: nelsonj22
This. Is Will not better at this time than Cam though? I figure frost is going with Cam because the ceiling is much higher. Hard to sell best man plays though when/if that guy is on the bench.

They can win this game with him getting reps. If the coaches believe Jurgens has a higher upside, then roll with it.

They can win this game with him getting reps. If the coaches believe Jurgens has a higher upside, then roll with it.
No doubt. Just hope this is the correct decision. I give frost props for sticking his neck out there.

You think Cam Jurgens has no chance of improving with game experience? If you believe that, then call me out all you want.

That's not what I'm saying at all. But right now, Nebraska is in a dog fight the same as it was against Troy this time last season.

You can't take anything for granted. Cam may be the goods week 8 and he could well be an All American before he leaves.

However, right now, today, he's getting abused by dudes that shouldn't be doing that to Nebraska's centers.

Reactions: nelsonj22
That's not what I'm saying at all. But right now, Nebraska is in a dog fight the Seneca it was against Troy this time last season. You can't take anything for granted.

Cam may be the goods week 8 and he could well be an All American before he leaves. However, right now, today, he's getting abused by dudes that shouldn't be doing that to Nebraska's centers.
Your phone auto corrects to Seneca? How much you talking about Seneca Wallace these days? Lol

Reactions: Husker06
1:50 left in half and he chop blocks a lb/db and they get up and make the tackle Sick jesus **** your supposed to dominate that match up

I assumed he meant better.

This maybe the worst center play I’ve witnessed at NU and that includes Utter and Pelini. He is disrupting the entire offense.
I would rate Conrad as the worst center myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT