ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +11 Tonight vs Wisc

correction - we've covered 4 spreads all season.

3x in last 7 games, though, including that game in Madison.

Doc and Fred slapped a zone on the Badgers last time that was quite effective in the first half. I still like that strategy - just need to keep the defensive energy going for 40 minutes. For teams that don't have a great attention span, there's a tendency to stand around after a while.

Doc and Fred slapped a zone on the Badgers last time that was quite effective in the first half. I still like that strategy - just need to keep the defensive energy going for 40 minutes. For teams that don't have a great attention span, there's a tendency to stand around after a while.

It would really help one of these nights they could knock down more shots from the perimeter besides Mayen, going 3-15 was brutal last Monday night..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
We're way way overdue. Even if by accident, we have to win at some point, right? I'll take a win, or, alternatively, Davison's nose being broken by an errant elbow . . . or headbutt.
You would think Davison's 31% brick-laying would earn him less playing time, but it doesn't seem to be happening. He plays more minutes than Ford, Davis or Wahl, all of whom seem more productive. But I guess UW needs someone to lobby the refs non-stop and who's always prepared to punch an opponent in the groin.

You would think Davison's 31% brick-laying would earn him less playing time, but it doesn't seem to be happening. He plays more minutes than Ford, Davis or Wahl, all of whom seem more productive. But I guess UW needs someone to lobby the refs non-stop and who's always prepared to punch an opponent in the groin.
He's such a bitch.

We're way way overdue. Even if by accident, we have to win at some point, right? I'll take a win, or, alternatively, Davison's nose being broken by an errant elbow . . . or headbutt.
That's what I keep thinking, we gotta get hot ONE freaking game this year, don't we? It happened against Iowa last year.

Reactions: Lincoln100
I actually think this is our best chance to cover in this 5 games in 9 days stretch, though they did against MSU

pretty sure we've only covered 3 spreads all season
Agree, I actually like the Huskers tonight a lil and could see them covering this spread the sameway they did against Sparty, aka hanging around all night

Nebraska just played 2 games in the last 5 days and returned yesterday after 4 day road trip which spanned multiple states.

Wisconsin has had 4 days off.

It will take some incredible effort and resiliency from the Huskers to remain competitive tonight and cover the spread.

Nebraska just played 2 games in the last 5 days and returned yesterday after 4 day road trip which spanned multiple states.

It will take some incredible effort and resiliency from the Huskers to remain competitive tonight and cover the spread.

Add we could not practice yesterday due to Big Ten rules. So they have to go thru the walk thru and scout during the shoot around today. Not great.

going to need 5 games in 5 days to win the B1G tourney!

Add we could not practice yesterday due to Big Ten rules. So they have to go thru the walk thru and scout during the shoot around today. Not great.

Most ridiculous rule especially coming back from quarantining from Covid and not playing a game in a month and then having to play 4 games in 7 days...

Reactions: ATX Husker
Hey Wisky isn’t exactly hitting on all cylinders @ the moment, they’ve been on a roller coaster last month or so. There’s a reason it’s only 11, but having said that I’m sure they’ll shoot lights out against us 🤪

Gotta love Big Ten refs. Shot clock expires on Indiana so the NW players stop and IU player lays the ball in. Archie Miller wets his pants, so they change their mind and count the basket. Don’t want Crybaby Archie to get them exiled to the MAC or Ohio Valley,

Meanwhile the BTN talking heads have their work cut out form them, convincing viewers that this dog-with-fleas IU-NW game is being played in a loaded conference.

Last edited:
If I had to guess...we'll get down by 17, make a run cutting it to 7 or so, then lose by 15. Rinse and repeat!

Wieskamp completely carrying the Hawkeyes. Hopefully they’ll need a big basket late in the game so they can totally ignore him.

This schedule was set up with ZERO consideration of NU's players' well being. This was purely an effort to make sure the games were played to pad the W column for teams like Michigan State. This is ridiculous. It's one of the reasons that when I saw the schedule I said that Fred should just tell the guys to try to have some fun and play the whole damned bench. Another shitty deal served to NU by the B1G.

• Haha
This schedule was set up with ZERO consideration of NU's players' well being. This was purely an effort to make sure the games were played to pad the W column for teams like Michigan State. This is ridiculous. It's one of the reasons that when I saw the schedule I said that Fred should just tell the guys to try to have some fun and play the whole damned bench. Another shitty deal served to NU by the B1G.
please

next month teams will play back to back days, up to 5 games.

it's basketball.

meanwhile, this is the best we've looked in 2 years. we should hope the league lets us get into a rhythm like this every season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT