ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers +11 Tonight vs Wisc

Wisconsin does have a hot trainer. If I played for them I would fake several injuries per game.

"Ohhhh, it's my groin... again!"

All ball, the guy 30 feet away calls a foul while the guy two feet away doesnt.

Refs are FN TERRIBLE. Really cannot believe this S*** can go on for this long in multiple sports. At least 5 calls just to keep Wisconsin in this damn game.

All ball, the guy 30 feet away calls a foul while the guy two feet away doesnt.
Yeah Potter can body check a defender into the guy with the ball, and it's a foul on Nebraska. But touch Potter on the eyelash, and it's two FTs.

Refs are FN TERRIBLE. Really cannot believe this S*** can go on for this long in multiple sports. At least 5 calls just to keep Wisconsin in this damn game.
Welcome to Wisconsin vs........... anybody in the Big Ten.

We are the worst off the dribble team I've ever seen. Even last year's team was worlds better. They couldn't finish, but they could at least get to the rim.

We are the worst off the dribble team I've ever seen. Even last year's team was worlds better. They couldn't finish, but they could at least get to the rim.
You didn’t like the dribble and fall to the ground to end the half?

If that last possession wasn't the most perfect fall on your ass stumble over your d!ck screw up. freaking Unreal.

Reactions: trwebe
So just off the top of my head...

Davison blatantly grabs our big as he rolls right in the middle of the action and somehow the refs don't see it

Teddy Allen catches a ball on the floor and the refs blow him out of bounds the instant he catches it despite the fact that he is in bounds

Multiple "travel" calls off the catch

Teddy Allen gets hit on the elbow while shooting a 3 and not only doesn't get the call but gets warned for flopping

Legit blocked shots leading to free throws

So just off the top of my head...

Davison blatantly grabs our big as he rolls right in the middle of the action and somehow the refs don't see it

Teddy Allen catches a ball on the floor and the refs blow him out of bounds the instant he catches it despite the fact that he is in bounds

Multiple "travel" calls off the catch

Teddy Allen gets hit on the elbow while shooting a 3 and not only doesn't get the call but gets warned for flopping

Legit blocked shots leading to free throws

Nebraska just can’t have nice things. No one will bat an eye seeing we lost to a ranked team again.

Nebraska just can’t have nice things. No one will bat an eye seeing we lost to a ranked team again.
Not so much a Nebraska thing as a case of Big Ten officials kissing Badger butt at every opportunity.

Wonder how many Big Ten officials would have to be on the court for one of them to spot the Davison chicken wing?

"Davison caught a little bit of a break..."

Ya think?

Reactions: Lincoln100
Every time, I mean, every single time, davison chicken wings. It's and offensive foul every single time.

To be fair, there is usually a stretch of 5-8 minutes every game where NU plays well.

Then there is the rest of the game where they do the opposite of that.

No words to describe how terrible this team is and shots taken.

Last edited:
We will have more turnovers than baskets. And I don’t think this is the first time that’s happened

Since Stevenson was going to get the foul no matter what, I really wish he would have put that asswipe into the fourth row with the cardboard cutouts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT