ADVERTISEMENT

So even if we lose to tOSU....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....don't we win the TB with MSU due to head to head?
I look for Wisc to finish 3rd, NW 4TH which is better for us...

Yes if we have the same conference record, If we also tie Wisconsin we would get the higher seed too by virtue of beating Purdue..
Well, MSU is done with games… I see NW with a split, as well as Wisconsin…5th is where I see us…tOSU does not stink

Reactions: huskerick
Well, MSU is done with games… I see NW with a split, as well as Wisconsin…5th is where I see us…tOSU does not stink
I like the 5th seed.. 4th seed you would have to beat Purdue on Saturday with a win on Friday..

I see that the win @ KSU is back to a Quad 1 win. Hopefully MSU stays Q1 after losing to OSU yesterday

Reactions: zrob
Kinda weird to say, but if we keep clicking like we have been recently - we'll have a shot against anyone. There are some teams that I don't really want to see again because they're bad matchups, but I bet they don't really want to see Nebraska either!

Kinda weird to say, but if we keep clicking like we have been recently - we'll have a shot against anyone. There are some teams that I don't really want to see again because they're bad matchups, but I bet they don't really want to see Nebraska either!
i AGREE..But I've seen 61 years of Husker hoops and MY glass is not only less than half full but it's moldy...:)

i AGREE..But I've seen 61 years of Husker hoops and MY glass is not only less than half full but it's moldy...:)
Michael Richards Yes GIF

There are only two teams in the Big Ten that have won 4 Straight league games by double digits this season:

1. Purdue
2. Nebraska

Nebraska absolutely has a shot against anyone.

Allick took a little friendly fire in the game thread yesterday, but I think he's been playing more and more physical every game the last month. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what he can do against Omoruyi. He's turning into a real brawler and I love it!

Allick took a little friendly fire in the game thread yesterday, but I think he's been playing more and more physical every game the last month. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what he can do against Omoruyi. He's turning into a real brawler and I love it!
Agree, starting with bigger lineup and getting Gary to full speed along with Allick really coming on has seemed to fix the physically and rebounding issues.

This will be a good test to see how far we have come as the team prepares for postseason play.

Reactions: OzzyLvr and mgbreis
Just don’t lose to Rutgers at home. We have no quad 3 or 4 losses and we need to keep
It that way

I have a hard time seeing this team lose at home on Senior Day, especially to a Rutgers team that has suffered 3 blowout losses in a row and seems to have given up. The crowd should be insane for that game with an NCAA tourney birth on the line.

This is the truth. It’s just hard to accept and believe as Nebraska basketball fan that we have a team (if they play well) that can beat anyone in college bball. Period.

Reactions: mgbreis
Rutgers has some injury issues I believe. I expect us to drill them by 20 like we did Minny.

Reactions: mgbreis
I like the 5th seed.. 4th seed you would have to beat Purdue on Saturday with a win on Friday..
Bring em on. We've played Edey as well as any team the past 2 years. We're going to need some high ranking BIG tourney wins to get up to a 6 seed.

Reactions: cubsker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT