ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiskers go for first time NCAA win as one point favorites

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Friday has finally come and it’s time to make some school history..

This should be close game from tip to finish.. Aggie’s have only one loss in March after loss to Florida last Saturday..

GBR🏀

If NU is locked in on defense, they probably win no matter how well they play offensively. If not, they need at least 2 of their scorers to go off from 3 point land.

Have to think they have a chance on the boards as there should be neutral officials.

I mostly like the matchup for us to be honest. It seems the only thing we need to do is clear defensive boards and it should be an automatic W. This should be a very fast paced game and their 3 point defense is atrocious. They are in the #350’s in both attempts and makes against them.

Couldn’t dream up a better matchup for Tominaga. Think Indiana in the conference tourney game. I think we win tonight even though the line moved against us.

SEC not looking great. Kentucky bounced by a 14, Miss St destroyed by Sparty, South Carolina whipped by Oregon.

Tennessee looked good though.
Better SEC teams are Tennessee,Auburn and Bama..

Never fails about every year that #3 seed is upset by #14 seed, just a matter of who..

Better SEC teams are Tennessee,Auburn and Bama..

Never fails about every year that #3 seed is upset by #14 seed, just a matter of who..
Usually Kentucky lately. Calipari should be firmly on the hot seat. Overrated coach. Not many others who do less with more

SEC not looking great. Kentucky bounced by a 14, Miss St destroyed by Sparty, South Carolina whipped by Oregon.

Tennessee looked good though.
Not a lot of defense in the SEC

South Carolina was a paper tiger all year

All eyes on Charleston today. Bama doesn’t play defense either

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It's funny, I wasn't nervous at all this week until today. I'll be betting on A&M later as an emotional hedge. Please win and make me lose my bet!

Reactions: scarletred
I am not a Nebraska bball fan. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon just yet. However, it is awesome to see all the fan support show up for this game. I hope the team does well. GBR.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
We got a tough draw in TX A&M and we’ll have our hands full today. Hopefully this is the beginning of many Tournament appearances for the Huskers going forward—need to get that 1st win.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
God bless Coach Rhule. If he can win, he'll be here for as long as he wants. Hopefully, not Trev Alberts as long as he wants. 😛

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT