ADVERTISEMENT

Boys-Eagles tonight

Dallas -3(-120) at the moment

A related tangent - as somebody who’s a fan of a team with an owner who is a 100 year old woman who could give a shit about the product and thus outsources everything, I am very jealous of Jerry Jones

Does everything he does make sense? Absolutely not. But at least he does more than zero to put the ‘Boys in the hunt year in/out

• Haha
Reactions: jteten and huntered
Dallas -3(-120) at the moment

A related tangent - as somebody who’s a fan of a team with an owner who is a 100 year old woman who could give a shit about the product and thus outsources everything, I am very jealous of Jerry Jones

Does everything he does make sense? Absolutely not. But at least he does more than zero to put the ‘Boys in the hunt year in/out
tremendous bravado, stupendous results

tremendous bravado, stupendous results
Results are relative

Are they good enough for the Cowboys (and Jerry)? No

Would the bottom feeders like the bears take them? F*ck yes, no question

Jerry is the entire reason those championship expectations exist in Dallas. I’d kill (not literally, @dinglefritz) for an owner like him.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
Eagles/gun to my head...but the 'Boys have me wondering if it will be different this tear. They've looked really good at times...but, Jalen > Dak

Reactions: king_kong_
Results are relative

Are they good enough for the Cowboys (and Jerry)? No

Would the bottom feeders like the bears take them? F*ck yes, no question

Jerry is the entire reason those championship expectations exist in Dallas. I’d kill (not literally, @dinglefritz) for an owner like him.
I am thankful I am not owned. Jerry Jones bought a team that was already considered "America's Team". Lamar Hunt and and Al Davis created the AFL that after merger changed the NFL from what it was to how you know it today. Lamar & Al were innovators. Jerry is just Jerry serving his own purpose.

I wouldn’t say you missed it.

And that was after a bye week for both teams.

My Raiders are just embarrassing on offense, and I think this game probably sealed Pierce’s fate.
I don't care. I have been a Raider since the Mad Bomber, Ben Davidson days. Silver & Black baby!!! Still the coolest unis in the NFL and never been changed.

Got a pic of em?
f6e48fb99d376c31c6318a183542a9da.jpg
72716132b08e6fb45c73bb0701641021.jpg

Need a new Oilers team. Great helmets as well.
6702a12bddd47bdc6c1784bfe6411df6.jpg
Bum Phillips after losing to the Steelers in the playoffs: "Last year I said the road to the Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh. This year I say the road to the Super Bowl goes through Houston by God!" Fans go nuts.
That year: Steelers win again! Bum fades away as Son of Bum tidies up the family history.

No matter the outcome, Eagles fans are still the worst in all of professional sports.

Please share your stories/thoughts
Been to 20+ MLB parks, 10 NFL away games, 10+ NBA stadiums and countless college football/basketball games and nothing comes even close to Philly fans. Would never take my kids to a game in Philly, ever. Unfortunate. And I mean ever, not even in plain clothes. Well, Eagles games that. Phillies and 76ers weren’t that bad. Caricatures of themselves at this point. Proud of booing Santa Claus and when Michael Irvin’s career ended on that shitty turf………They revel in the obnoxious. To be fair, I never went to a Raider game in Oakland when they were good.

Been to 20+ MLB parks, 10 NFL away games, 10+ NBA stadiums and countless college football/basketball games and nothing comes even close to Philly fans. Would never take my kids to a game in Philly, ever. Unfortunate. And I mean ever, not even in plain clothes. Well, Eagles games that. Phillies and 76ers weren’t that bad. Caricatures of themselves at this point. Proud of booing Santa Claus and when Michael Irvin’s career ended on that shitty turf………They revel in the obnoxious. To be fair, I never went to a Raider game in Oakland when they were good.
I remember an eagles fan punching a horse (cop) lol.. they Re crazy. I’ve been to a few flyers game and always had a good time. Xfinity center pre and post games was a fun spot

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT