ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball(-1) @ Indiana thread?

V-Doub

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2007
Langley Falls
Think we need a bball thread for tonight’s game. Boys are a 1 point fav on the road. Is tonight the night?

Nebraska Basketball GIF by Huskers

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
The night we win a road game? Let's hope so. It would be nice to see them play as well on the road as they do at home.

If they play the way they did at Illinois they’ll beat Indiana tonight. If they play like they did at iowa and Wisconsin they’ll get beat. I think this is the 1st time we been favored on the road, albeit a slight favorite.

Its All Happening Charlie Tahan GIF by FILMRISE

Big Ten team records and home court advantage: Only 1 team has losing record at home: Michigan. Only 1 team has a winning record on the road: Iowa.

I didn't get a taste of it, but thought Penn State +7.5 over Illinois was a slam dunk tonight.
Last night Iowa beat Michigan St at East Lansing and Mich St gained votes in the new poll.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Big Ten team records and home court advantage: Only 1 team has losing record at home: Michigan. Only 1 team has a winning record on the road: Iowa.

I didn't get a taste of it, but thought Penn State +7.5 over Illinois was a slam dunk tonight.
All the teams are kind of the same this year

Whether that’s the same good or the same avg or the same bad we will see in March

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I don’t understand why mich state is a lock in the tourney.. their numbers are about the same as Nebraska’s oh and we beat those goobers
Totally perception based. Powers that be don’t believe in Nebraska. We go 5-0 down the stretch and then win the big 10 tournament I guarantee you Nebraska is in!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT