ADVERTISEMENT

Game yesterday

BHoppy

Walk On
Jun 26, 2001
I know I will get blasted, but just wanted to say it was a great game yesterday and you women's basketball team is very good. You have some very good young players, and the future looks good. Very impressive team and the game could have gone either way.

They are going to get a good seed and will be a tough out in the NCAA tournament.

Also, congrats on your men's team and they are playing great. Keep playing like this and a good chance to win the BTEN tournament.

Good luck in the NCAA tournament. Looking like a 7-9 seed but think it could be higher.

Good Luck

Hey, thanks for not being an asshat like many of the Iowa posters that come to our board. Good luck to you guys as well.

I know I will get blasted, but just wanted to say it was a great game yesterday and you women's basketball team is very good. You have some very good young players, and the future looks good. Very impressive team and the game could have gone either way.

They are going to get a good seed and will be a tough out in the NCAA tournament.

Also, congrats on your men's team and they are playing great. Keep playing like this and a good chance to win the BTEN tournament.

Good luck in the NCAA tournament. Looking like a 7-9 seed but think it could be higher.

Good Luck
Yeah you guys were cold in the first half and we were cold in the 2nd half. Clark wasn't making her shots and we were missing our bunnies.

We won 2 qtrs and you won 1 qtr and the overtime. 4th qtr was basically a draw.

Jaz and Clark will be hard to replace for both teams

It seemed like 4 games in 4 days caught up to us 3 minutes too soon, unfortunately. Honestly our biggest problem was having no answer for your center, she impacted the game more than CC. Both teams played hard.

Reactions: BHoppy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT