Dec 15, 2003
NET - 37 (Up 3) = 10 Seed
Kenpom - 32 (Up 1) = 8 Seed
RPI - 38 (Down 1) = 10 Seed
SOR - 23 (Up 8) = 6 Seed
KPI - 25 (Has not been updated yet) = 7 Seed
BPI - 38 (Down 1) = 10 Seed

Average = 32

I do not think it is possible for Nebraska to be out of the tournament or in Dayton now with all the Metrics where they are at. I sure would love to know how anyone has Michigan State higher than Nebraska or Northwestern? How the NET rating is the Committees #1 tool has 18-13 Michigan State at 19th is almost laughable. I say win one or two in the conference tournament and get a 6 or 7 Seed.

SOR - 23 (Up 8) = 6 Seed

Average = 32

I do not think it is possible for Nebraska to be out of the tournament or in Dayton now with all the Metrics where they are at. I sure would love to know how anyone has Michigan State higher than Nebraska or Northwestern? How the NET rating is the Committees #1 tool has 18-13 Michigan State at 19th is almost laughable. I say win one or two in the conference tournament and get a 6 or 7 Seed.
7/10 is really the same seed. Anything to get away from the 8/9 game which, if you win, leaves you with a 1 seed.

Yeah I’d like a 10 seed over 9/8, not sure if there is any hope for a 7 seed. We’ll see..

Reactions: jteten
SOR - 23 (Up 8) = 6 Seed

Average = 32

Yesterday Clark Kellogg actually had the audacity to suggest that the loss at Indiana should put Michigan State on the bubble. But Seth Davis - a slobbering Tom Izzo sycophant if there ever was one - quickly shut him down.

Yesterday Clark Kellogg actually had the audacity to suggest that the loss at Indiana should put Michigan State on the bubble. But Seth Davis - a slobbering Tom Izzo sycophant if there ever was one - quickly shut him down.
My gawd, they lost 4 of their last 5 in including two at home to Iowa and Ohio State. What a resume.

So nice to finally take advantage of the uncompetitive nature of our mid-major conference for once
Kong on Nebraska basketball excitement.

Excuse Me What GIF

It looks like a situation where NU is better off losing Friday and getting a 10 seed. If they win Friday, they’d better win Saturday too, otherwise they probably are looking at an 8/9 game.

• Sad
Reactions: cavalot
It looks like a situation where NU is better off losing Friday and getting a 10 seed. If they win Friday, they’d better win Saturday too, otherwise they probably are looking at an 8/9 game.
Huskers would have to play lights-out to beat any of the #1 or the #2 seeds. Not saying it can't happen, but it would have to be a tremendous game.

So I would much rather they win the game that's right in front of them than worry about who they might face in Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament.

Huskers would have to play lights-out to beat any of the #1 or the #2 seeds. Not saying it can't happen, but it would have to be a tremendous game.

So I would much rather they win the game that's right in front of them than worry about who they might face in Round 2 of the NCAA Tournament.
No doubt, let's get to Sunday of the B1G tourney and worry about the NCAA later!

Reactions: scarletred
Screenshot_20240311_101612_Yahoo_Mail.jpg

I made this chart of the Big 10 teams not named Purdue or Illinois

Nebraska should be 3rd highest seeded Big 10 team, but yet somehow they aren't? Someone please for the love of God tell me how Michigan State is ranked 19th in any metric let alone 2? Why do we even play the games, if they get an auto bid no matter what they do?

At the end of the day Nebraska is going to be in, but it would be really nice to be seeded where we probably should be for a better match up in the first round.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Unfortunately the Mavs will not be joining the NCAA party, as they dropped their game with Denver U. last night. Was hoping to watch them tonight in the Summit League title game.

Screenshot_20240311_101612_Yahoo_Mail.jpg

I made this chart of the Big 10 teams not named Purdue or Illinois

Nebraska should be 3rd highest seeded Big 10 team, but yet somehow they aren't? Someone please for the love of God tell me how Michigan State is ranked 19th in any metric let alone 2? Why do we even play the games, if they get an auto bid no matter what they do?

At the end of the day Nebraska is going to be in, but it would be really nice to be seeded where we probably should be for a better match up in the first round.
Lunardi has Michigan State in the last 4 bye in Dayton. Pretty simple that’s a bubble team

Lunardi has Michigan State in the last 4 bye in Dayton. Pretty simple that’s a bubble team
Last 4 Byes are the two automatic 11 seeds and the bottom two 10 seeds. They are the top of the Byes so they are a 10 seed. The Dayton teams are the Last 4 in

Reactions: schuele
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT